Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What they are showing is definitely not fiction. Ragging and bullying does happen in schools. 
What are your views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it does happen but i think those elder kids themselves look very young. This track does not suite sunny appropriately. Maybe my views will change later but i as of now do think so. Its a serious issue, demanding money like that
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😡Yea bullying happens in schools 

I remember wen I was in 11th grade 3 guys use to be big bullies in our class they bully our fellow classmate  I felt bad for him one one of the bullies was psychotic like seriously 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

Nowadays in little expensive schools where students come from high class...bullying happens in lower classes also. Sunny is not used to this new set up and is struggling.

But who is at fault? Why do those boys behave like that? They are kids too? Where do they learn all this?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@lizzie

Exactly. Initially bullying used to be only in colleges...now it has come to school too. The school has to take measures
skyforceguy thumbnail
i would blame parents at the end of the day. Its ultimately parents' duty to teach every kid to not to tolerate any bullying or ragging. I think ragging is a more serious and even illegal issue though its also bullying, but bullying is more common in school. School teachers must look after this. Every complaint from the victim student must be taken seriously. Sometimes it happens that teachers often give warning and leave the bullies. It rather encourages it. According to me, no warning should be given to bullies and atleast their parents should be called in school the next day.Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. Parents play the most important role. They should teach their kids not to bully others at the same time not to tolerate bullies also. 
School should have strict measures and should inform the parents regarding bullying. 

I wonder why isn't Sunny telling at home. Why is he so scared suddenly? 
He became bahadur boy before leap na?

What we saw in precap..is nearing to be ragging itself. 

I wonder how kids learn all this? Movies?
skyforceguy thumbnail
haha in this 21st century, there is nothing which we adults have access to and kids don't. There's tv programmes, internet and the biggest source according to me - bad company!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

Still yar...those boys look like they may be in their 8th or max 9th class. So much confidence and courage to bully...inside the school..and threatening without any fear? They actually are so sure that Sunny won't tell anyone. Sunny's friend looked a really nice boy...hope Raashi and Ginny plan something and take his help too. 
skyforceguy thumbnail
exactly yaar. I said that those boys themselves look so young how can they demand money like this? Demanding money is freaking serious. It rarely happens in school. Normal school bullying is differenent. Thats why said it did not suite sunny somehow. Things did look fictitious.