Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

change in writers - can we hope?!? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Hv bn trying to post dis 4m last 30 mins! 1st laptop dn phone! Uff! Da net is drivn me crazy! Angry
Ok! Tongue love u for dis dear!Thank you so much for such a good news! Big smile Hug though i dnt know how I missed dt part! hope DB is md to tk sannyaas nw, or betr she commits suicide! [:D/] Day Dreaming
I prefer the second one Wink
Case closed once and for all Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "change in writers - can we hope?!? (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, I am very happy that the Jhappu Jayesh Patil is out and we can sure see the difference in 1 more week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....TehsinaJFJsabaSpeaksliza81awida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

Thank you so much, I am very happy that the Jhappu Jayesh Patil is out and we can sure see the difference in 1 more week.

Amen to dt!Big smileNd also get to see a premature death of DB!!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwasabaSpeaksawida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
When did this happen? Shocked To tell you the truth Adiana anyone is better than Ketka camp's writer. Don't know about the 1st writer but have heard Tripathi is good Smile I can watch Junoon again now Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksTehsinaJFJawida

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

When did this happen? Shocked To tell you the truth Adiana anyone is better than Ketka camp's writer. Don't know about the 1st writer but have heard Tripathi is good Smile I can watch Junoon again now Dancing

From yesterday's epi. I have been keeping a hawk's eye on credits just to note the writers and yesterday's epi credits had the new names. So welcome back to watching and yes the Tripathi guy is supposed to be good so maybe we can get a better track and he had done the story earlier also so hopefully he knws that this is the story of Mithvi and we do get Mithvi back onscreen!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....TehsinaJFJsabaSpeaksawida

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Is that so Shocked
Yay, finally gud guys are here Dancing to save us from the continuous torture unleashed on us from last two months Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

From yesterday's epi. I have been keeping a hawk's eye on credits just to note the writers and yesterday's epi credits had the new names. So welcome back to watching and yes the Tripathi guy is supposed to be good so maybe we can get a better track and he had done the story earlier also so hopefully he knws that this is the story of Mithvi and we do get Mithvi back onscreen!!!
Great, he was worked on mithvi before then definitely he knows them much better and will defo try to bring the old magic back Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
... Thanks..information.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top