Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Kartikeya touches Shivji's  feet.  He is happy seeing Kartikeya smiling. Parvati tells Shivji, they've spent a lot of time here. Shivji says they'll always be present here in form of a Jyotirling. A Jyotirling is created by both their power.  Paravti says, this will be known as Mallikarjun Jyotirling, they'll come here on every Purnima & amavasya.

Vishnuji says this is the 1st Jyotirling, created by both their blessings. Mallika is Parvati & Arjun is Shivji.

Indra comes there. Kartikeya asks him, he was doing Prayschitt. Indra says but it is not yet compelete. I've created many problems for you but for the 1st time I have solution for your problem. He asks Parvati's  permission to present some one there,  calls Devsena. Kartikeya remembers FB of Devsena telling him, she was sent by Indra. Devsena offers her pranam to Shivji, Parvati. Indra tells Kartikeya, he had asked her to keep you away from your responsibalities of South, but she started loving you.  Is it true? Asks Parvati. Devsena  says yes, am doing prayascitt for that.

At Ksheer Sagar, Vishnuji asks Brhmaji, is it the right time to disclose the truth? Brhmaji says yes it is.

Shivji asks Devsena to speak whatever is in her mind. Devsena says I consider Kumar as my sarvasva, but I am only an Apsara.

Ksheer Sagar members appear there. Brhmaji  tells her, your Prayschitt is complete, all your Karmas are cleared. You are my Manas putri. He gives marriage proposal of Devsena for Kartikeya.  Shivji accepts. But Paravti wants to ask Kartikeya, does he agree for this proposal? Kartikeya agrees with a big smile. Shivji tells Brhmaji, they are Sambandhis npw.

Ganesh  with Sidhhi , Budhhi, Vishwarup, meets Shivji , Parvati. He meets Kartikeya too. Parvati tells Vishwarup, their elder son's marriage is fixed with Devsena.  There is a sweet argument between Ganesh & Kartikeya about getting married soon . Parvati tells Prajapati Vishwarup to make arrangements for the wedding.

Ravan in his Golden Lanka, calls Lankini (Dragon), asks her to guard Lanka. Without her permission no one can enter Lanka, it will become Abhedya, only you are capable for this responsibality.  Lankini agrees.

At Kailash Ganas are running around,making arrangements for the wedding. Naradji comes there, asks Nandi to contoll his excitement, so he can work well. Nandi does deep breathing. Nandi is still unable to control his excitement, as 3 DILs are going to come at Kailsh. Naradji says even 4th DIL can come, ie. for Nandi, he blushes.

Guests have started coming to Kailash, Saptarishis, Nahush, Ashok Sundari, Himavan, Mena. Himavan tells Shivji he is a Grahasth, got his daughter married, now is going to become FIL of their DIL. Mena asks Parvati about following the ritual properly. She answers, Haladi is sent to the Girl's side  now the same is awaited from the girl's side for the groorm.

Groom's  mama, mami  along with Brhmaji, Saraswatiji, comes to Kailash, says they are not the guests. Brhmaji says after some days even they will be relatives, so even they are not guests.

Precap: Ganesh's Haladi ceremony is in process. His Barat is shown.( Ganesh , sitting on the Aasan, looks grand, like Mumbadevi cha Raja in Mumbai. )

Edited by mnx12 - 25 August 2013 at 1:20am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharma68rajsungiri88praman1234HeenaprsshreeboomerAnuvanathiChaithaliDebipriyasankalp_prapti-Swetha-YorkieA-A-Sramki1Sindhu_usSurya_krsnbhaktTinacoolPooja_219Kavya.KumarishivamalavaraaliKal Elanu rulz-Celestial-rajshripsia221-Nymphadora-.Vrish.Arijit007MrToolConfuser_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Proud-Indiaforam.Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd July Written Update Mallikarjuna Jyotirling & K-D wedding" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The Mallikaarjun story was not properly shown was too rushed without any explanations. Disappointed with that. But the epi picked up momentum after that.
Good they corrected the Devsena part and the whole atmosphere at Kailash reminded me of the days when Shiv Pavati where getting married. It was a beautiful epi with moments of love, togetherness and loads of blushing. Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeDebipriyaChaithaliA-A-Smnx12sia221-Celestial-Proud-India

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nice epi..

Why do they not show the actual clippings with the story of Jyotirlinga ?? it looks incomplete Ouch

Good ..they rectified Devsena's origin.. nicely done..

Kartikeya .. Nandi blushing at the mention of his marriage...LOL How cute...!!

Another Bhavya Vivaahs on Kailash.. and yes.. Ganesh's Baraat looks exactly like Lal Baughcha Raja... Ganpati Bappa Morya...Smile Nashik Dhol ki kami hai.. I m sure they will put it too..!!

" Ksheer Sagar members " that was funny Minaxi.. yeah sounds like a Club...LOL

OMG.. this Ravan is too advanced.. he uses Dragons for his Bhavan's security...!! Shocked The amusing part was the disclaimer...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

giri88ChaithalirsshreeDebipriyamnx12Tinacool-Celestial-Proud-India

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
tfd WU...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode... Alot alot alot alot.. just because of that one scene.. i fell in love with it .. heheheheh.. mwaaah to MP and kartikey's blushing and even ganesh's heheheh loving it Clap

Meenu di as usual gorgeous WU Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyamnx12sia221

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by consuela

The Mallikaarjun story was not properly shown was too rushed without any explanations. Disappointed with that. But the epi picked up momentum after that.
Good they corrected the Devsena part and the whole atmosphere at Kailash reminded me of the days when Shiv Pavati where getting married. It was a beautiful epi with moments of love, togetherness and loads of blushing. Blushing
The Jyotirling pic would have added the missing factor.
Yes, the atmosphere at Kailash was simillar to that of Shivji's wedding. Naradji was helping Nandi in organising at that time, now Nandi is experienced. It's time even he should get marriedBig smile
Wedding (the 1st one) at Kailsh have their own charm. Hope Kartikeya too gets married at Kailsh. Where will his barat go, at Brhma loka or Brhmaji's changed residence in DKDM, Ksheer sagar?
Hope that wedding happens soon.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeChaithaliDebipriyaforam.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Nice epi..

Why do they not show the actual clippings with the story of Jyotirlinga ?? it looks incomplete Ouch

Good ..they rectified Devsena's origin.. nicely done..

Kartikeya .. Nandi blushing at the mention of his marriage...LOL How cute...!!

Another Bhavya Vivaahs on Kailash.. and yes.. Ganesh's Baraat looks exactly like Lal Baughcha Raja... Ganpati Bappa Morya...Smile Nashik Dhol ki kami hai.. I m sure they will put it too..!!

" Ksheer Sagar members " that was funny Minaxi.. yeah sounds like a Club...LOL

OMG.. this Ravan is too advanced.. he uses Dragons for his Bhavan's security...!! Shocked The amusing part was the disclaimer...LOL

Very true sia, without the clipping Jyotirling's story looks incompelete.
After Kartikeya, they should get Nandi marriedLOL
Lalbaag cha Raja's procession bhavyaBig smile
Ganesh in his barat looked more like Mumbadevi cha Raja with 2 hands.Big smile
We can call  it Ksheer sagar clubLOL
I always imagined Lankini as a female guard, never as a Dragon. I didn't see the disclaimer, what was that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasia221

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeti.poly

I loved today's episode... Alot alot alot alot.. just because of that one scene.. i fell in love with it .. heheheheh.. mwaaah to MP and kartikey's blushing and even ganesh's heheheh loving it Clap

Meenu di as usual gorgeous WU Tongue
This was a good, happy happy epi.Smile
It was nice family scene, with Nandi & Gana's excitement to add the missing part. Mama, mami & the future Sambandhis Brhmaji & Saraswatiji's presence too, without them none of the events of Kailash are compelete.
Thanks reetiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top