Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

By the way Suvreen has never told Yuvraj that she is ok with Maddy now there are no problems anymore... so how would he know...im just sick fo cvs for dragging Alisha track her truth should be out now... duno what the cvs have planned but im sure they will somehow make the truth come out as the epis go on...,.

i dont want that either we just have to keep watching

after Yuvi punched Samar did not Suvi say that she does not like all this? she wanted him to stop fighting with Samar!  but still Yuvi is doing the same thing!
n yeah I want Maddy to stay out of all this..he should stop giving free advices to both Yuvi n Suvi if none of them like it!!  at least Yuvi wont insult him n taunt him all the time!
Edited by Fantastic_Life - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Fantastic_Life

after Yuvi punched Samar did not Suvi say that she does not like all this? she wanted him to stop fighting with Samar!  but still Yuvi is doing the same thing!
n yeah I want Maddy to stay out of all this..he should stop giving free advices to both Yuvi n Suvi if none of them like it!!  at least Yuvi wont insult him n taunt him all the time!
Suvreen doesnt like fights... she never told Yuvi that her and Samar have no problems
Samar also says things to Yuvi as well he should mind his own business let Yuvreen deal with their own problems...

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Suvreen doesnt like fights... she never told Yuvi that her and Samar have no problems
Samar also says things to Yuvi as well he should mind his own business let Yuvreen deal with their own problems...

yeah thats what I'm saying that Maddy should stay out of their problems!
earlier it was becuase of him Suvi got to know the truth of Alisha chudail n taught her a lesson!
n he knows that Yuvreen dont have a strong relationship!  thats why he gave them some free advices without any bad intention!
but now I feel its making him look bad.. he should let them do whatever they want!

I wont be surprised if Yuvreen have a break up soon because they dont trust each other.. not to mention Yuvi trusts the wrong person Alisha more than anyone! 😡

what can we do if cvs want to show Maddy-Yuvi fights n whatever!
anyways I dont want to argue with anyone here!

peace
He IS a one woman man for me, but yah he surely needs some brains! 😳 The moment I think he's improving from his mistakes, he proves to me that I am wrong!
Originally posted by Fantastic_Life

after Yuvi punched Samar did not Suvi say that she does not like all this? she wanted him to stop fighting with Samar! but still Yuvi is doing the same thing!
n yeah I want Maddy to stay out of all this..he should stop giving free advices to both Yuvi n Suvi if none of them like it!! at least Yuvi wont insult him n taunt him all the time!

Yeah then suvi had said to stop fighting & he did. When did yuvi fight? After that party he didn't lose his temper again, he didn't have a fight again, no violence happened after that party. Are you calling yuvi-samar's heated conversation, a fight? :s That was not a fight.
And insults and taunts? Samar was the one who insulted yuvi first, poking his nose into yuvi's personal life, and remarking on the power of his love. Yuvi never started the smack talk, it was samar who did, he's always first to make rude insults at yuvi, this wasn't the first time. Yuvi retorted back yes. But why should only yuvi get pointed at. Bc he promised suvi?? He didn't break that promise. He did not lose his cool, he did cross the line & start a fight, he didnt get physical. Rather he replied back to Maddy in the same cool but rude way Maddy spoke to him. in this case, Maddy was the one that started beef, not yuvi. & Maddy was the one who began it.

And im seeing all the characters perspective here. Yuvi was not fully to blame bc he didnt start it, maddy did. but both were rude, and i didnt like either. Your right they'll be at loggerheads now. I have a bad feeling about this track :((

overall, i completely feel that yuvi needs to read ppl better, and understand & see tht Alisha is manipulating him and she's a bad person. He needs to trust suvi more. He needs to want to be successful more for himself than for only proving he can be so, to suvi.

But yuvi is Not a bad guy. He may have his faults but he's genuine.
There is no way he was the first to make insults or taunts. Rather he had to hear such insults earlier and now again, thrown at him- First.
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Yeah then suvi had said to stop fighting & he did. When did yuvi fight? After that party he didn't lose his temper again, he didn't have a fight again, no violence happened after that party. Are you calling yuvi-samar's heated conversation, a fight? :s That was not a fight.
And insults and taunts? Samar was the one who insulted yuvi first, poking his nose into yuvi's personal life, and remarking on the power of his love. Yuvi never started the smack talk, it was samar who did, he's always first to make rude insults at yuvi, this wasn't the first time. Yuvi retorted back yes. But why should only yuvi get pointed at. Bc he promised suvi?? He didn't break that promise. He did not lose his cool, he did cross the line & start a fight, he didnt get physical. Rather he replied back to Maddy in the same cool but rude way Maddy spoke to him. in this case, Maddy was the one that started beef, not yuvi. & Maddy was the one who began it.

And im seeing all the characters perspective here. Yuvi was not fully to blame bc he didnt start it, maddy did. but both were rude, and i didnt like either. Your right they'll be at loggerheads now. I have a bad feeling about this track :((

overall, i completely feel that yuvi needs to read ppl better, and understand & see tht Alisha is manipulating him and she's a bad person. He needs to trust suvi more. He needs to want to be successful more for himself than for only proving he can be so, to suvi.

But yuvi is Not a bad guy. He may have his faults but he's genuine.
There is no way he was the first to make insults or taunts. Rather he had to hear such insults earlier and now again, thrown at him- First.

yeah Maddy commented on his love life...maybe bcoz he does not like the idea of him working in Iris..bcoz he got punched by him. so obviously he may not like him.. I just hope that he will ignore Yuvi n Yuvi should also do the same..otherwise soon there might be another fight!

even I'm not liking the idea of him n Suvi working in the same place!
n how can Yuvi be manipulated by Alisha all the time? Suvi only likes successful men?? what kind of comment was that!  It was Suvi who proposed Yuvi...its obvious that she loves him more than anyone..how can Yuvi believe her words?

I truly feel Yuvi should talk it out to Suvi rather than taking advices from Alisha!
yuvi taking alisha's rubbish so seriously is sooo bad...get up yuvi...c d truth...suvi  is not interested...in any one's success , fame or money...she  loves u as u only...