Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (32): Discuss here ONLY (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 152

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i would first love to thank Team Sobtians and Team Barun for showing genuine interest in Barun's movie career. supporting him, n showing respect to the cast and crew associated with his movies.

Team Sobtians have done a good job by asking very nice questions n not limiting it to Barun, Barun...   (of course we are intersted to know about Barun n his role... but that shouldnt be over concern n undermining other's works) n this interview has been a class apart. well done team Sobtians!Clap

just read three Q n A, i must say , they have shown great respect to the young director and has encouraged him and given respect to the individuality of the director and space for his own works n ambitions, that he truly deserves.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja123ardeeptha93bramcote46ProudSobtian..sweet-fairycoolnisha_fun87Japonicaankitamishra201arnanyacathunumber1serialishq30MastMalangpsaradasimimriti4uharith25amritaa10polly_mk-chamkilli--SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (32): Discuss here ONLY (Page 42)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
**credit of this interview to team sobtians**

the written update, if anyone cannot see the interview

TS- Tell us something about MAMR, its story and concept.

AR- MAMR is a simple and cute story of a girl who falls for a total Mr Wrong in search of her Mr. Right and how his influence changes her, the life of her friends and everything surrounding them.

Its a very relatable film. Every characer, be it Aliya or Sukhi will strike a chord with you. Its classy, but not superficial. It is simple but layered. I think the USP of the film lies in the story. Its something everyone will connect to, especially uraban audience.

Edited by KittenRose - 04 July 2013 at 11:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..bramcote46arnanyasweet-fairyJaponicaaakanshyacathunumber1serialvaatuhaarapsaradasimimriti4uamritaa10-chamkilli--SizzlingBarun-

amritaa10

IF-Sizzlerz

amritaa10

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Adeeb rais IV is out..!ShockedThankoos Deepthiji for  sharing..!Big smile
Read it..!..Relevant q's and good answers...he seems to be one confident director..!!Star
Team Sobtians Thumbs Upfor this..!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cathunumber1serialriti4uvaatuhaara-SizzlingBarun-

cathu

IF-Rockerz

cathu

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thnx deepthi di for Wu, nice question answer sesion by Ts.. Luv the lines abt movie'simple but layred, classy bt relatble.. Adeeb is confident abt his product... Realy looking forward for movie

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..number1serialvaatuhaarariti4u-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Thnx deepthi di for Wu, nice question answer sesion by Ts.. Luv the lines abt movie'simple but layred, classy bt relatble.. Adeeb is confident abt his product... Realy looking forward for movie

yeah these two lines are much catchy, his confidence attracted me always. Interview was nice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..cathuvaatuhaara-SizzlingBarun-

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

yeah these two lines are much catchy, his confidence attracted me always. Interview was nice.

Now I really wish MadMidaas just releases the film with good promotion. I am pretty sure, this movie is going to be a refreshing one and the director is sounding confident on his product. I too saw his Internet movie and felt he was a good director and the best thing he did is that he dabble in short movies first before taking the big plunge.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..arnanyacathuvaatuhaarasimimriti4u-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by KittenRose

Now I really wish MadMidaas just releases the film with good promotion. I am pretty sure, this movie is going to be a refreshing one and the director is sounding confident on his product. I too saw his Internet movie and felt he was a good director and the best thing he did is that he dabble in short movies first before taking the big plunge.

exactly, this shows he knows work. I liked his approach towards work and the confidence on his end product. Let us see.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..Japonicacathuvaatuhaarapsaradasimim-SizzlingBarun-

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Good interview...but there are only 3 questions...will there be more?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serialcathuvaatuhaara-SizzlingBarun--SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top