Barun Sobti's Movies (32): Discuss here ONLY - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks deepthi di for sharing it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And congrats to team sobtians..๐Ÿ‘...rashmi di doin great job๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
i would first love to thank Team Sobtians and Team Barun for showing genuine interest in Barun's movie career. supporting him, n showing respect to the cast and crew associated with his movies.

Team Sobtians have done a good job by asking very nice questions n not limiting it to Barun, Barun...   (of course we are intersted to know about Barun n his role... but that shouldnt be over concern n undermining other's works) n this interview has been a class apart. well done team Sobtians!๐Ÿ‘

just read three Q n A, i must say , they have shown great respect to the young director and has encouraged him and given respect to the individuality of the director and space for his own works n ambitions, that he truly deserves.

**credit of this interview to team sobtians**

the written update, if anyone cannot see the interview

TS- Tell us something about MAMR, its story and concept.

AR- MAMR is a simple and cute story of a girl who falls for a total Mr Wrong in search of her Mr. Right and how his influence changes her, the life of her friends and everything surrounding them.

Its a very relatable film. Every characer, be it Aliya or Sukhi will strike a chord with you. Its classy, but not superficial. It is simple but layered. I think the USP of the film lies in the story. Its something everyone will connect to, especially uraban audience.

Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
Adeeb rais IV is out..!๐Ÿ˜ฒThankoos Deepthiji for  sharing..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Read it..!..Relevant q's and good answers...he seems to be one confident director..!!โญ๏ธ
Team Sobtians ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผfor this..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thnx deepthi di for Wu, nice question answer sesion by Ts.. Luv the lines abt movie'simple but layred, classy bt relatble.. Adeeb is confident abt his product... Realy looking forward for movie
Originally posted by cathu

Thnx deepthi di for Wu, nice question answer sesion by Ts.. Luv the lines abt movie'simple but layred, classy bt relatble.. Adeeb is confident abt his product... Realy looking forward for movie

yeah these two lines are much catchy, his confidence attracted me always. Interview was nice.
Originally posted by KittenRose

yeah these two lines are much catchy, his confidence attracted me always. Interview was nice.

Now I really wish MadMidaas just releases the film with good promotion. I am pretty sure, this movie is going to be a refreshing one and the director is sounding confident on his product. I too saw his Internet movie and felt he was a good director and the best thing he did is that he dabble in short movies first before taking the big plunge.
Originally posted by psarada

Now I really wish MadMidaas just releases the film with good promotion. I am pretty sure, this movie is going to be a refreshing one and the director is sounding confident on his product. I too saw his Internet movie and felt he was a good director and the best thing he did is that he dabble in short movies first before taking the big plunge.

exactly, this shows he knows work. I liked his approach towards work and the confidence on his end product. Let us see.
Good interview...but there are only 3 questions...will there be more?