Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

||~Story of the Week - The Seven Sins Series~||

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, I am back with the Story of the Week (I know I should have made this thread yesterday, but I was too tired 😭 I am sorry. I won't repeat this ever again)

I know you and I have been missing ArHi a lot. And because of me, you couldn't get your weekly dose of
completed ArHi stories. So here I am with a sinful dose of ArHi 😉

Where should I start to speak about this story? Firstly, I am glad that I stumbled upon this story while browsing the IPK forum as I don't frequent this forum much. And I had picked up this story when it had just started. The author said this was her first story.

What hooked me to the story was the concept.- narrating an ArHi love story through Seven Sins.

But when I read the first chapter, I was left speechless by the sheer perfection with which the story had commenced. It didn't look like her first work at all. It seemed as if she has been writing from ages. Yes, the story is that good.

While you will read about each sin, please have a look at the BannerS. Yes plural. She has made a banner for the story along with individual banners for each Sin with apt pictures. Hats off to her for that.

Oops, I forgot to mention which story I am talking about 😛 The Story of the Week goes to

The Seven Sin Series

by mints23

Like I have said before, it is indeed very difficult to give a title to the story and even more difficult to give a title to each update. But the way this author has conceived this story, it becomes clear that she had a very clear idea of what she was writing and had thought about the story completely.

Here are the Seven Sins committed by ArHi ❤️

Sin 1 : Wrath

Sin 2 : Pride

Sin 3 : Envy

Sin 4 : Lust

Sin 5 : Gluttony

Sin 6 : Sloth

Sin 7 : Greed

Each sin has been dealt with justice and an apt narration flows throughout, never even once has the storyline deviated from its planned plot.

Read the story and you will know what I am talking about. The characters are relatable, the story has a very smooth flow, one thing gets interlinked with another in perfect harmony, the vocabulary is amazing, it is one of those stories that makes you happy from within 😃

Like the author said at the end of the story, we need all these 'sins' in our life to make it spicy otherwise our life would only be dull and boring.

So my dear readers, if you are craving for a sinful (😉) ArHilicious story, you just have to click on the above link and start reading it and while you are doing so, please don't forget to hit the 'Like' button to let the author know you have read it and please drop in at least one comment to appreciate the author's hard work :)

See you next week with another completed story which will be unique in its own way (Yes, I already know which one it is going to be) while you comment away on this story :)

Hello Hi Bye Bye 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait to read this story...THANK YOU Zehra...
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gonna read it just now...

missed ur story of the week...

thanks for recommendation...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Havent read this one.. Wud love to read.. :))
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow, I am thrilled...loved this story!
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this story

I am gonna read
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is such a wonderful story and mints is truly a talented writer!!
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have read this one and whoever has not read this please run and read it...like right now.

You will not be disappointed at all. 😃
Its amazing. 

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so thrilled really...this is a must read story!!!!
Absolutely brilliant!
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read it already...its a grt story... :-)