Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hello, I am back with the Story of the Week (I know I should have made this thread yesterday, but I was too tired Cry I am sorry. I won't repeat this ever again)

I know you and I have been missing ArHi a lot. And because of me, you couldn't get your weekly dose of
completed ArHi stories. So here I am with a sinful dose of ArHi Wink

Where should I start to speak about this story? Firstly, I am glad that I stumbled upon this story while browsing the IPK forum as I don't frequent this forum much. And I had picked up this story when it had just started. The author said this was her first story.

What hooked me to the story was the concept.- narrating an ArHi love story through Seven Sins.

But when I read the first chapter, I was left speechless by the sheer perfection with which the story had commenced. It didn't look like her first work at all. It seemed as if she has been writing from ages. Yes, the story is that good.

While you will read about each sin, please have a look at the BannerS. Yes plural. She has made a banner for the story along with individual banners for each Sin with apt pictures. Hats off to her for that.

Oops, I forgot to mention which story I am talking about Tongue The Story of the Week goes to

The Seven Sin Series

by mints23

Like I have said before, it is indeed very difficult to give a title to the story and even more difficult to give a title to each update. But the way this author has conceived this story, it becomes clear that she had a very clear idea of what she was writing and had thought about the story completely.

Here are the Seven Sins committed by ArHi Heart

Sin 1 : Wrath

Sin 2 : Pride

Sin 3 : Envy

Sin 4 : Lust

Sin 5 : Gluttony

Sin 6 : Sloth

Sin 7 : Greed

Each sin has been dealt with justice and an apt narration flows throughout, never even once has the storyline deviated from its planned plot.

Read the story and you will know what I am talking about. The characters are relatable, the story has a very smooth flow, one thing gets interlinked with another in perfect harmony, the vocabulary is amazing, it is one of those stories that makes you happy from within Big smile

Like the author said at the end of the story, we need all these 'sins' in our life to make it spicy otherwise our life would only be dull and boring.

So my dear readers, if you are craving for a sinful (Wink) ArHilicious story, you just have to click on the above link and start reading it and while you are doing so, please don't forget to hit the 'Like' button to let the author know you have read it and please drop in at least one comment to appreciate the author's hard work :)

See you next week with another completed story which will be unique in its own way (Yes, I already know which one it is going to be) while you comment away on this story :)

Hello Hi Bye Bye LOL

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

brkatariauchuramanpav1977Superthreemaria1878shr3291dinku93maaziarajvtafunwe23Atyaysslmay11barunmaniacRainyDaysswat.gxRosewoodxIDatIFsakhter90love_for_serialchitrajaylazylad8-FauZisweet-fairyzainzaAanchal15Maddy1270ITS_LEENA_SilverLining_sneaky-ajchevalluv.u.rubletinavcmydSS88IronButterflyCrazy4Sobti-MissBoiiVamp--Farwa_Ibrahim-aquagal_Athena_sruthickkondhiliSkiransana11mints23ayshaomarbhaktiiifrenzyyminuuPoochiePieSenorita SanayatinselssyahoodrunkiiebabesummaiyasayedajoopDee_Jthulasi_arshiEccentricanishu_shornavandana.sagarriti4uFazila~mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Story of the Week - The Seven Sins Series~||" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Stickied:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23_Athena_incandescentnishu_shornalazyleavesriti4u

nishu_shorna

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu_shorna

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Cant wait to read this story...THANK YOU Zehra...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23_Athena_vandana.sagar

swatim318

IF-Dazzler

swatim318

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
gonna read it just now...

missed ur story of the week...

thanks for recommendation...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23_Athena_vandana.sagarlazyleaves

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Havent read this one.. Wud love to read.. :))

swat.g

Goldie

swat.g

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Awesome one
Tfs

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
oh wow, I am thrilled...loved this story!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23_Athena_kondhilissyahoolazyleaves

ITS_LEENA

IF-Dazzler

ITS_LEENA

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
thanks for this story

I am gonna read

Post Reply New Post

Go to top