KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
i find that although he loved rani he had a commitment to pretty and his child i mean hello u hae a achild u cant walk out like that i mean how they show the child is like if he doesnt mean anything to him only a lil i mean rani had a commitment to abi and sha to a CHILD and prettyand he shouldnt have fallen for another woman its bad u are in a relationship married and happy stay it πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Rindam

I often wonder of this infedility question.

If one spends a long time with someone, and infedility happens, will they end up seperate? I dont know, I maybe wrong but it might be hard for me to divorce even if my husband cheats on me.

I agree with you. Some people make intentional mistakes others unintentional. One should not divorce the spouse without knowing the exact reason for their infidelity. Sometimes what we see is not true. Spouses should analyse the whole situation before come to a conclusion.

We all try to blame others for separation or EMR or divorce. If we see the problem inside out from our side then we will find out that Yes, we have some flaws too that lead our spouses to go behid us. and make abitter decision. Not that it happened in my family but I have seen its happening around us: whether we live in Indian Society or Western Society.

Johar's attempt seemed too shallow. Maybe he meant more but couldnt get it across.

Other than being boring a serious dislike from my end was the reason that he was unable to portray the trauma of a divorce or an unhappy marraige.

Agree Rindam that the movie is not well made. But I would like to give Karan Johar some credit for not making this a bad husband/slutty wife thing. He has tried to tell the story as is without establishing a good side or a bad side. That is left to the discretion of the viewer. The movie does not promote extra marital relationships.

I often wonder of this infedility question.

If one spends a long time with someone, and infedility happens, will they end up seperate? I dont know, I maybe wrong but it might be hard for me to divorce even if my husband cheats on me.

Interesting thought really . we could probably do a poll on it.
what is the most difficult to ignore in a relationship and might lead to separation - emr, physical abuse, waning emotional support..
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

I agree with you. Some people make intentional mistakes others unintentional. One should not divorce the spouse without knowing the exact reason for their infidelity. Sometimes what we see is not true. Spouses should analyse the whole situation before come to a conclusion.

We all try to blame others for separation or EMR or divorce. If we see the problem inside out from our side then we will find out that Yes, we have some flaws too that lead our spouses to go behid us. and make abitter decision. Not that it happened in my family but I have seen its happening around us: whether we live in Indian Society or Western Society.

I dont think that an affair is necessarily because there could be something wrong with the spouse and therefore he/she looks elsewhere. And of course it is hard to forgive and harder to forget.

BUT-

Despite everything around someone that shatters the trust or the bond, to actually make a clean cut. Bye-bye is really tough when it comes down to it.

Originally posted by mist

Agree Rindam that the movie is not well made. But I would like to give Karan Johar some credit for not making this a bad husband/slutty wife thing. He has tried to tell the story as is without establishing a good side or a bad side. That is left to the discretion of the viewer. The movie does not promote extra marital relationships.

Maybe I can give him some credit that he tried to not make Zinta a witch completely. I think he should have established that he does not promote extra marital relationships a little more.

It seemed as though he held love above responsibility and I felt it shouldnt be so especially for parents. But it's a movie so I forgive KJ, its a movie-πŸ˜†

Interesting thought really . we could probably do a poll on it.
what is the most difficult to ignore in a relationship and might lead to separation - emr, physical abuse, waning emotional support..

A poll, interesting mist. Maybe. But I would never want to be in that situationπŸ˜†. I think abuse of any form should not be tolerated. Abuse only makes one a victim not a wife/husband.

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

..the guy's movie career started with a scene where a perfectly healthy looking woman is sitting upright in bd 'dying' of childbirth complication and there is no doctor, no IV, no transfusion, and no ventilator in sight and husband is just like, 'Yeah. we have known you were going to die, now the baby is here and you are dying so I guess this is good-bye'. So after that if someone tells me that a KJ movie sucks, I believe them!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

you are entitled to your opinions after all! I really enjoy your sarcasm.

Edited by mist - 17 years ago
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

I am not saying that a movie Director should have practical experienece of everything they make movies of. Otherwise RGV would have to be a gangster and Prakash Mehra an orphan (although marriage is a much more common occurance than unrderworld or illegetimate children)...but then people like me should also have equally valid right to trash something they have not experienced. I mean what is more significant and worthy of extremely careful consideration - a Bollywood movie or entire instituition of marraige?
I have never been that impressed with KJ anyway...the guy's movie career started with a scene where a perfectly healthy looking woman is sitting upright in bed 'dying' of childbirth complication and there is no doctor, no IV, no transfusion, and no ventilator in sight and husband is just like, 'Yeah. we have known you were going to die, now the baby is here and you are dying so I guess this is good-bye; adios amigo!' So after that if someone tells me that a KJ movie sucks, I believe them!

Abhijit, there are people out there who are, on one side lecturing on INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE and PURITY OF THIS RELATIONSHIP but on the other side, some of them are enjoying the experience of EMRs and divorces. Whatever KJ is trying is happening out there not just now but from olden days too. Kings used to have so many queens and still they used to have EMRs with their servants or slaves???

KANK is a stupid n borin movie vich is jus gettin unneccesary publicity cuz its got all d A-rated "in" stars in it
see its pretty simple. I give karan props for telling this story. He never said that what dev n maya did were right, he's just saying dat it does happen. And it does, esp in our generation with da young couples. I understood the movie n its practical. I got what dev n riya's issues were. maya jus pissed me off cuz rishi was great. but, i guess she wasnt happy still. i think..like couples hu r cheating will look at themselves n be like " why am I doing this" after seeing this movie. i dun think there is any excuse for cheating, if you dun like ur married life then jus get divorced and move on with life. i jus didnt like the movie. but kj did a good job telling the story, although maya jus rly pissed me off. I CLAPPED WEN RIYA SLAPPED DEV, n I was in the theathers πŸ˜†
Woohoo, desipride..Tell me about it... πŸ˜† ..Even I clapped when Rhea slapped Dev..He so so deserved it...But when I clapped, the people who accompanied me to the movie were like, oh gosh I dont know her... πŸ˜†

More about the movie later...

luv,
Raksha 😳