Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Hi guys .....  as "KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA "  is hitting the cinema houses on this Friday. So my simple question is:-

Suppose a happily married couple is there (In movie SRK is not happy). They are happy with each other. So, the question is that is there any chances that the boy or the girl falls in love with someone else?

My views:- if a girl makes a commitment and married to some one and is happy then there is only 0.01% chances but a guy can get attracted by someone easily and may fall in love with someone even he is happily married, percentage will be not high but 25-30% guys will fall easily.

Want to know your views..

CheersSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bubble_gum

bubble_gum

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Well the married person shouldn't do that although sadly, it does happen!

I personally think it is heartbreaking if such thing happens because once the guy/girl flirts with another person the husband/wife cannot trust him/her.

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
well...nice topic..! wat i think is....if da married couple..love each other ....n if deir love is pure! dey undrstnd each other well..n dere;s a gud undrstnding b/w da 2....den i dont think ny1 of dem ,wd hurt/betray other;s feelings..by falling 4 another guy/girl!!!If da love of married guy/girl is true frm heart,den i dnt think so....he/she wd betray him/her......!!---wen love is true.....den dese mere atractions/crushes etc ....jst dnt matter! becuz love is beyond all dis....n dat 2 wen its true!!----if sumhow,she/he's get acttrdtd 2 a girl/guy den....it wdnt last 4eva...!! aftr a few timeperiod ..it will fade away.....becuz true love is already dere.........!!
will dd mre laters

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I dont think we can play the sex card here. Women are as likely to cheat on their husbands (due to numerous reasons) as are men to cheat on their wives. The statement you made used to be true back in the 40-50's and some time after that because in india and around the world most women did not work, only the ambitious did. This meant that men who were at offices had more chances of developing relationships with those abitious women, and so were more likely to cheat. However i dont think we can let women slide so easily from this matter today.

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Hi guys .....  as "KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA "  is hitting the cinema houses on this Friday. So my simple question is:-

Suppose a happily married couple is there (In movie SRK is not happy). They are happy with each other. So, the question is that is there any chances that the boy or the girl falls in love with someone else?

My views:- if a girl makes a commitment and married to some one and is happy then there is only 0.01% chances but a guy can get attracted by someone easily and may fall in love with someone even he is happily married, percentage will be not high but 25-30% guys will fall easily.

CheersSmile

umm u here too no idea, ok

well maybe so yet, there are other things too look at like the kid etc,

true guys may yet it maybe luv or maynotbe, I think its more that his ego is hurt isnce wife is more successful and meets someone who is also going thru marital turmoil so theyconnect..since it takes longer 4 a guy to show luv and than a woman...so  not sure if its luv or not?

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

CheersSmile

the percentage u mention i don't think is proper .. actually its depend upon the individual how they react instead of there gender .. love is feeling to ward some one and i don't think it has something to do with the gender .. may be boys are dared enough to tell there feeling ..

about the movie they showed the couple who mismatch with each other .. and they didn't happy with other but they got some one who is according to the one they dream the one they with whom they want to spend there whole life .. so this can very much happend in reality  also ...

BanjonSharib_fa

Goldie

BanjonSharib_fa

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
yea i think men have a larger chance of having a illcit relation wit sum1 other than woman.

Edited by BanjonSharib_fa - 09 August 2006 at 8:46am

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by BanjonSharib_fa

yea i think men have a larger chance of having a illcit relation wit sum1 other than woman.

and whom are men going to have that illecit affair with?

ClapClap Well said Abhijit.

You can't absolve woman from falling into an illicit relationship. It used to happen in the black and white movies days too. It was with the brother in law or the driver or what ever  or even the sister-inlaw like they depicted in the movie Fire !!

I don't agree men are more likely to stray than woman !!

As for the movie, what happens in it ????????????????? I shall be watching it on the weekend so can't wait.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top