one beautiful thought

neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well guys I was thinking actualy I want this to happen. 
As we all hav seen that raghu will gonna save antra frm goons. Wel I want when he will save her she gets faint yes u all read it rite FAINT in raghu's arms  n her fringe comes on her face n he will slide the fringe n saw her n unconscious state n admire her beauty fr 1 or 2 min without any 'distraction'. (I quote) and in background thet will play mera mahi tu  n he will remember all the scene where they were looking at eachother. N finally he gives SMILE which was missing till date full fledged smile with all his heart. 

Whats say guys. U can also share what u feel. All ur thoughts n views r welcome. 
Edited by neha.angel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful thought neha...😳...it will be gr8 to watch,,⭐️
but i really doubt that antara will get faintπŸ˜†...she has a strong nerve who doesn't get panicked so soon...πŸ˜‰
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
neha.angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

beautiful thought neha...😳...it will be gr8 to watch,,⭐️

but i really doubt that antara will get faintπŸ˜†...she has a strong nerve who doesn't get panicked so soon...πŸ˜‰

Hehe. She is. I mea  if she can take panga with raghu then definitely she is.bt I'm worried the way they both r treating each other I wonder what they gonna show romantic in ME.hope they show som gud romantic scene
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing thought neha... πŸ‘ but dont think ki antara will be faint πŸ˜†
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is the exact scene of IPKKND when Khushi was in Arnav's arms fainted after he saved her...

well very nice idea
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.angel

Hehe. She is. I mea  if she can take panga with raghu then definitely she is.bt I'm worried the way they both r treating each other I wonder what they gonna show romantic in ME.hope they show som gud romantic scene

don't worry...cvs didn't dissaponted us yet...even in their conflict we get some griping romantic scene just like the eye lock yesterday...πŸ˜‰...so i think theree will be some good moment too..πŸ˜ƒ
neha.angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

don't worry...cvs didn't dissaponted us yet...even in their conflict we get some griping romantic scene just like the eye lock yesterday...πŸ˜‰...so i think theree will be some good moment too..πŸ˜ƒ

Hope so. Fingers cross.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.angel

Hope so. Fingers cross.

yes hope so...can't wait for the eps...i have started the countdown allready...πŸ˜†
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely...sigh I too can't wait for that to happen...actually yest when she was standing there and telling him I am sorry...I thought she would faint and he would forget all his akkadpann and come to take her in his arms...just a matter of time as he is totally completely smitten by her actually...loved loved loved the eyelocks and the way both of them have this awkward feeling of shyness and both look away and the music is to just die for...oof...
neha.angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

this is the exact scene of IPKKND when Khushi was in Arnav's arms fainted after he saved her...

well very nice idea

Oh yes I almost forget that..Thnks fr reminding. Bt after read that tweet that antra family will face worst of raghu. M sooo scared now. Plz u want raghu to fall fr her.