Sensational South

MEMORABLE Characters ! Name YOUR choice ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I also like Yesaki in Devar Magan and also Manohar in Mouna Raagam... errr... how did I forget...

And Totally loved Shakthi's character in Alaipayuthey... what brilliant acting! it was one of the best performances of Shalini I have ever seen...

Similarly I loved Jo's character in and as Chandramukhi...

Have never got a chance to watch Mozhi... would love to watch it...

@supercool, Thuladha Manamum Thullum is indeed a classic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3-Nakshatra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MEMORABLE Characters ! Name YOUR choice ! (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Nakshathra - clearly I need to revisit the older films in Tamil LOL I guess I'm a lot more familiar with movies that released within past 10-15 years  Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolya-Nakshatra-

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Kamal Hassan in practically all his movies. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Divya(Revathy), Chandrakumar (mohan) and Manohar(Karthik) from Mounaragam...All the three were just too good Thumbs Up

Shakthi (Shalini) from alaipayuthey...Let it be her love towards karthik or her affection towards her family..it was all portrayed very well...

Mahalakshmi (Nathiya) from M.Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi...One of the best mother on screen...Day Dreaming

Poongavanthamma(Padmini) from Poove Poochudava as loving grandmother..Thumbs Up

Chappani ( Kamalhaasan) from Pathinaaru Vayathinile...the was perfect one Thumbs Up even Paratai (Rajini) from the same movie...who can forget the famous dialogue Pathavechitiye Paratai by koundamani LOLBig smile

Virumayi(Radhika) and Maayaandi Thevan(Vijayakumar) from Kizhakku Cheemayile...One of the best Bro-Sis on screen Big smile

Vijay Sethupathi in Naduvula Konjam Pakatha Kaanom...I seriously love his ennachi and paah dialogue Thumbs Up

Santhanam in SMS & Boss Engira Baaskaran...His comedy timings and one liners are the best part of both the movies and major reason for its success Approve

Dhanush as Vinoth in Kadhal Konden...Dhanush was more than perfect in this movie ShockedThumbs Up

Simbu as Madan in Manmadhan...The character was so well developed Embarrassed

Jo as Maya in Kaka Kaka...I will just say "Oru Ooril Azhage uruvai Oruthi Irundhale...Azhaguke ilakanam ezhudha avalum pirandhale" Day Dreaming

Ajith as Deva in Vaali...and as Vinayak Mahadev in Mankatha...he is the best villain Thumbs Up 

Surya as Gautham in Sillunu Oru Kadhal...Such a loving husband Day Dreaming 

Vijay in TMT and Kadhalukku Mariyadhai Embarrassed The climax of TMT makes me go all teary teary...Vijay Day Dreaming Actually i loved all his roles during my childhood...so i m just clueless what to pick as my fav one LOL

Sneha's character as Cheran's friend in Autograph...She comes in second half only...but has a major role...everyone must get a friend like her Embarrassed

Edited by Roshini1494 - 13 July 2013 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125vinolya-Nakshatra-

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinolya

For me Divya's character played by Revathy in the movie Mouna Raagam...  Theres no reason as such why I like her but all that I can say is I totally love the character and love the movie too...

And Viji and Seenu from the movie Moondram Pirai... woah... Love the characters just for the breathtaking performances given by Kamal Hasan and Sridevi!!!!!!! They were amazing!!!!

Similarly another one character that I wouldnt forget in my life time is the role of Kutty played by Ilayathalapathy Vijay in the movie Thulladha Manamum Thullum... Hats off to the actor for his highly commendable job in the movie...

I agree with all the three u said...Smile
I love revathy has divya in the movie so much...Let it be like when she says that she wants divorce or when she says she does have her heart with her..such a mind blowing performance Thumbs Up Her character was a total transformation from a bubbly girl before marriage to calm one after her forced marriage Smile

Viji and Seenu...Day Dreaming I seriously feel for Seenu when in climax viji does not recognize him and he tries make her realize Broken Heart

Kutty...one of the best roles portrayed by thalapathy Day Dreaming especially the climax DisapproveThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolya

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I wonder how i forgot them at first D'oh

• Lakshmi, Visu and Manorama from Samsaram Adhu Minsaram...ApproveThumbs Up The movie is one of the best ones and it deserved its national award for telling all the problems faced by a joint family Thumbs Up Lakshmi has a elder daughter-in-law of family confused whether to take his husband's side or his family's side...Visu as a adamant but still loving father...and last but not least Manorama as a helper in family and a person who cares for it a lot...Her dialogue "Gamnukeda" is hilarious one ROFL
  • Rajini and ThengaSrinivasan's role in Thillu Mullu Thumbs Up Let it be their interview scene, or scene when TS sir gets to know the truth, or the climax...the movie was a laugh riot ROFL they was chandran fools his boss ROFL even his manager's dialogues during the interview scene ROFL Even sowkar janaki's role as duplicate mother of chandran/indran ROFL  On the whole no can forget this tug of war between Aiyampettai Arivudai Nambi KaliyaPerumal Chandran and SriRamaChandraMurthy ROFL
  • Nagesh's character from Server Sundaram Thumbs Up He portrayed everything so well in that movie...first his one sided love, and then a career as an actor, losing his mother...everything was just perfect Thumbs Up He proved that even a comedian can make us cry Disapprove
  • T.S.Balaiah's character in Bama Vijayam Thumbs Up This is one another movie which brings out family's problems in a hilarious way ROFL everyone in this movie were super awesome...major sundarajan, muthuraman, nagesh, sowkar janaki, kanchana, jayanthi and the cute little kids of them...the song "varavu ettana selavu pathana" is best one Thumbs Up the way a father-in-law(played by T.S.Balaiah) makes fun his sons and daughter-in-laws using their children in tht song Thumbs Up 
  • M.N.Nambiar in Engal Veetu Pillai Thumbs Up Best Villain we had Approve and also M.R.Radha in Ratha Kaneer...My dad still loves his movie...and his performance was just unbelievable one who plays a role of a big business man who later gets affected by leprosy Shocked 
  • Raghuvaran as Antony in Basha...We definitely hate all these villains in the movies...but their performances make us to remember them always...and i must say Raghuvaran is one of the best and versatile actor that our tamil cinema got Thumbs Up
  • Prakash Raj in Aasai Thumbs Up He was very very bad in the movie...one of the character which scares me Ouch the very first scene where he looks all goody goody husband and then after started to like his wife's sister, he kills his wife Shocked he even turns Jeeva has bad one in Yamuna's eyes..so that she will forget jeeva and he can get her Shocked
  • Suhasini has sindhu in sindhubharavi Embarrassed A girl who is longing for her mother's love, comes across a singer who falls in love...and at last she leaves it all even her baby...suhasini played it so well...Smile
  • Karthik and Radha's character in Alaigal Oivadhillai...It is one of the best love story of kollywood...A love between a brahmin guy and a christian girl...they stand together for their love...Day Dreaming and their performances were unbelievable in their first movie itself Shocked
  • Silk Smitha in Alaigal Oivadhillai...We all know her as an item dancer..but her role in this movie is remarkable one...she knows her husband is wrong...but she can't go against him...but she herself realizes her sister-in-law's love and makes her escape Embarrassed apart from being just an item dancer, silk smitha is seriously an awesome actress Thumbs Up

i still have lots of people in my mind Shocked wondering whether to post or not LOL

Edited by Roshini1494 - 14 July 2013 at 1:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~vinolyasahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Wow great lists guys!

I love Ajith in Dheena also!  Like that movie a lot!  Also Mankatha, I'm sure everyone will remember Ajith in Mankatha. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top