Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BIRTHDAY BOY__ANIRUDDH DAVE (Page 2)" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
now just one week left for his birthday...i am so excitedTongue

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Disappointed that there was no TB article and Video given for AD's birthday.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
AS EXPECTED...IF THEY CAN'T GIVE ARTICLES FOR HOUSEWIFE THEN HOW THEY WILL GIVE HIS BIRTHDAY ARTICLE

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanku So much for the brthday article Anwesha...firstly i was very angry when didn't got the article on his brthday and even the next day. Finally me and all his fans are happy.

Wished if we got his birthday segment too...Thanks again

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i hope tellibuzz grants our wishes like they gave us few articles making the show lovers happy..also our request for AD's slambook is pending..

please TB...expecting everything from uTongue
[/QUOTE]
Wished if we got his slambook or articles like scoopy and uncanny with aniruddh dave or filmy Friday with aniruddh daveWinkConfusedEmbarrassed

Edited by __Sonali__ - 07 September 2013 at 2:52am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

TellyBuzz Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.