TB:Siddharth Arora off for a much needed trip

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Siddharth Arora off for a much needed trip!

Siddharth Arora who loves adventure sports enjoys his holidays with his close friends...

Friends
Just a single call to get mobile number directly, for friendship
www.samparknetwork.com

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 | 11:09:08 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  6 Views

The talented Siddharth Arora who is seen playing the role of Beera in Sudhir Sharma's Sunshine Productions popular daily soap Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 on Colors, is off for a much needed trip along with his close friends.

We got to know through our sources who said, "Siddharth Arora has taken a few days off from work and is headed for a trip along with his close friends."

On the same we contacted Siddharth Arora to know more and he seemed super excited as he expressed his feelings, "One of my school friend came all the way from Banaras to meet me. So I was very much excited and planned a trip where we could enjoy ourselves. One of my other friend too joined in the plan and we headed to an adventurous trip to Kolad and Lonavala."

Siddharth Arora loves adventure sports, "Its already been a day that I am in Kolad. I am enjoying here and the thing that I enjoyed the most was river rafting. I am looking forward to indulge in the adventure sports park in Lonavala."

Must say 'lucky Siddharth', as his shoot permitted him to take the much needed break, "Almost after 6 months, I have taken a break from work for a few days. I should say it was a much needed break and the best part is that my ongoing track permitted me to take this holiday."

The actors on Na Bole... have had a hectic schedule, "Well the marriage sequence in the show had left me jaded. I am sure this break will refresh me and I will be all set ready to shoot the marriage sequence that is still left."

Hope you have an enjoyable time, Siddharth!

Krishma Solanki.

Edited by Moner_Radio - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shaadi abhi bhi reh gai he???ohh no...bhagwaan bachao hume!!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Marriage shooting still left to shoot😕? Kab ka intv hai yeh. I guess this is some intv.

TFS.