Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read the story in one go. Loved it to the core...!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 Do write more.😊
SmileyStar thumbnail
Heyyy Monica! 🤗

Sorry for such a late comment. My university started this monday and I was busy with that. Since I've been free for more than 6 months so it took time to manage my time schedule at home 😛 I know I've kept you waiting for this lousy comment of mine, but kia karain? 😃
And I know I only had to read the epilogue but I thought why not read the whole thing again? So I did 😆 Yes, I don't mind reading awesome pieces twice 😉

Now coming to the SS, ufff it's sooo beautifully written! Asad's remorse and guilt at himself was described sooo very well. I loved the flashbacks esp the towel one. That was just awww! 😳

And then so many lines touched my heart showing just how much in pain and lonely he was. I loved the part where he's going to bed and in the morning he's going to pretend for a minute that it was all a nightmare. Ufff that broke my heart. Very very well written! 😊

And then Zoya's nightmare was sooo meaningful. Aww poor her, she's so sad and alone. And the way she was living a robotic and monotonous life was just heart breaking 😔

I haven't watched the drama in ages so I have no idea what's going on but your story was more awesome than an episode I swear 😊

Loved how Asad found out the truth and kept looking the entire next day till he found Zoya. And the way he saved her was so vividly written. I could imagine the whole thing sooo very effortlessy 😛

The best part were Tanveer's three slaps. THEY ROCKED! 🤣 Aww Zoya sent her to a sanatorium? I was hoping for a public execution 😆 Oh well, guess not all wishes come true in our lives 🤣

The ending was picture perfect. That's all I'm gonna say. Happy endings make my mood happy 😃

The last paragraph was something I LOVED!! I don't know why but I read it so many times! It's something very meaningful and true. So yes, I loved it! 😳

I'm sure many people have already told you this countless times but you're an awesome writer! One of my favorites on this forum 😛 The way you pen down everything is just flawless and I'm love with your dialogues. They CANNOT get any more realistic 😳
Why don't you apply for the post of script writer for QH? 😛 You'd do awesome, that I can guarantee 😉
Take care and keep writing 🤗
Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SmileyStar

Heyyy Monica! 🤗

Sorry for such a late comment. My university started this monday and I was busy with that. Since I've been free for more than 6 months so it took time to manage my time schedule at home 😛 I know I've kept you waiting for this lousy comment of mine, but kia karain? 😃
And I know I only had to read the epilogue but I thought why not read the whole thing again? So I did 😆 Yes, I don't mind reading awesome pieces twice 😉

Now coming to the SS, ufff it's sooo beautifully written! Asad's remorse and guilt at himself was described sooo very well. I loved the flashbacks esp the towel one. That was just awww! 😳

And then so many lines touched my heart showing just how much in pain and lonely he was. I loved the part where he's going to bed and in the morning he's going to pretend for a minute that it was all a nightmare. Ufff that broke my heart. Very very well written! 😊

And then Zoya's nightmare was sooo meaningful. Aww poor her, she's so sad and alone. And the way she was living a robotic and monotonous life was just heart breaking 😔

I haven't watched the drama in ages so I have no idea what's going on but your story was more awesome than an episode I swear 😊

Loved how Asad found out the truth and kept looking the entire next day till he found Zoya. And the way he saved her was so vividly written. I could imagine the whole thing sooo very effortlessy 😛

The best part were Tanveer's three slaps. THEY ROCKED! 🤣 Aww Zoya sent her to a sanatorium? I was hoping for a public execution 😆 Oh well, guess not all wishes come true in our lives 🤣

The ending was picture perfect. That's all I'm gonna say. Happy endings make my mood happy 😃

The last paragraph was something I LOVED!! I don't know why but I read it so many times! It's something very meaningful and true. So yes, I loved it! 😳

I'm sure many people have already told you this countless times but you're an awesome writer! One of my favorites on this forum 😛 The way you pen down everything is just flawless and I'm love with your dialogues. They CANNOT get any more realistic 😳
Why don't you apply for the post of script writer for QH? 😛 You'd do awesome, that I can guarantee 😉
Take care and keep writing 🤗

AHH!! Omg you have no idea how long I've been waiting to read what you thought about it!! Aww you're not caught up with it yet? Koi gal nahin, hum hai na! ðŸ˜³

Basically this was my take on when he finds her in the orphanage a month after the nikaah fiasco (before Ajmer). 

Aww you read it TWICE?! Girl! You're making me blush ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

So happy right now! I can't believe I'm one of your faves on the forum. ðŸ˜› Ahh! I'm so glad you like the dialogues! I'm actually kinda proud of them 😆

LOL I would have loved an execution. But I'm just not that cruel, and neither is our beloved Zoya ðŸ˜‰

Thanks hun!! So happy you like it ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ