Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Todays episode was amazing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MariaS395

Goldie

MariaS395

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Omg, I loved todays episode and its been so long since I've honestly been able to say that.

JeeMan were amazing and you could see both of there pain and I love how for once we saw Jeevika completely breaking down and Manvi trying to console her and I love how even though Jeevikas in so much pain, shes still thinking about others. I loved how despite Jeevika was so upset but still she wasn't getting over taken by her emotions and was thinking logically. She was upset and in her state of mind, she could have easily agreed to take Manvis baby but she didn't because despite everything she was still thinking about others and Manvi and thinking realistically.

I loved how Virat slowly came around to the idea of having a baby and I loved that scene between Virman where Virat wanted to put his hand on Manvis stomach but kept hesitating and I loved how Manvi realised this and helped him. It was such a beautiful scene. The true beauty of VirMan shone through in that scene.

And last but not least, Virika. Oh my God they were so heartbreaking. I'm a more of a Virman fan normally but Omg, I could not take there pain today. It was just horrible and all through the episode, my heart kept screaming, someone give them a child, let them have a child, they deserve it so much. It was just horrible and it made me all upset and teary and they love each other so much and just want a child and its just so sad. I'm hoping they are able to have a child either by Jeevika being pregnant or both there sperm and egg being inserted into a surrogate mothers stomach and her carrying there child for them. If Virika aren't able to have a child then I will be so angry because they deserve it so much. They were just heartbreaking in todays episode and I hope there dream of being parents is fulfilled soon.

Also, I've got to say I LOVED Jeevika so much in that episode, she was just amazing and I could honestly feel her pain and I loved how she switched between being upset about her broken dreams to trying to reassure her sister that it isn't her fault to being responsible and not wanting to take her sisters child. She was so giving in that episode and my heart cried out for her when she was sobbing and crying. My respect for her has honestly gone up so much because despite how heartbroken she was, she was still thinking of Manvi and its like how can someone be so caring. 

That was such a great episode and it was so balanced and it had everything from; JeeMan to VirMan to Virika and lets not forget the fantastic Vadhera brothers. That was a great episode and everyone was great in it and the acting was amazing. I honestly can't find anything I didn't like in that episode, it was just so amazing. The beauty of the serial shone through in todays episode and I hope all the episodes till the end are this great as well.

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 July 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01saranya.saransush90-Alishah-..ManoBilli..JennyKryanpinky.paddaadventure_gurlitsAish-NightDreamer-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays episode was amazing" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyKryan

IF-Dazzler

JennyKryan

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
i was crying like anything when i saw my virika in tears why why always with virika ? when my mom saw that she just hugged me !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top