Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
He's Madhav. 

He's a dreamer -- who not only dreams to be loved but also dreams to give immense love. Heart 
He's a charmer -- can sweep you off your feet with his voice, his feelings, his thoughts, his utter sweetness and simplicity. Embarrassed 

He's a genius to everyone -- who can do anything from solving a "cube puzzle" to any "life problem" YES! he will give you the perfect love advice. Remember his conversation with Aradhya Mansingha...

Aradhya-- meri bhi ek problem hai. kya solve kar payenge?
Madhav-- maine apne bare me afwa (rumuor) suna hai ke mere pass har problem ka solution. koshish karunga. aap bataye...Embarrassed

But then why is he Ehsaas?? who is Ehsaas?? Ehsaas--- heart skips a beat when u think of the word Ehsaas. a small word with a heavy meaning embracing all the emotions in the world. 
YES he has everything to be called Ehsaas. why do we call him Ehsaas and NOT madhav? 
A genius, a charmer, a problem solver, a lover is STRUCK by a severe issue of "non acceptance in public, demeaning statements and comments on his looks and at  times a laughing stock...

vo kehte hai na "chaand pe bhi daag hota hai" hamare chaand par bhi daag hai... an immensely adorable guy is caged inside a not so good looking appearance. and he has to pay the price for this everyday. SO one day a tired Madhav longing for acceptance decided to adorn himself as Ehsaas-- just a name with the voice and heart of Madhav. He spread love happiness, smiles all through his listeners.Embarrassed

Madhav -A person suffering from low confidence now becomes Ehsaas -- a sensation among all esply girls.. 

Madhav a love guru without any love in his life got the LOVE he longed for as Ehsaas. but he knew that all this love and attention was for Ehsaas. A scary looking Madhav would never get all that what Ehsaas is getting. SO HE CHOOSE TO BE EHSAAS FOR THE OUTSIDE WORLD -- a voice spreading PYAAR ISHQ MAHUBBAT and HAPPINESS...

"At times Inner beauty also needs to be reminded that it's beautiful" SADLY this never happened for Madhav.

At times a msg has to be spread "if eyes are for seeing then beauty has its own excuse for being" SADLY all that they saw was his appearance NONE bothered about the person within.

THIS A STORY OF A MAN WITH A GOLDEN HEART AND HIS FIGHT WITH HIS INNER SELF, HIS INNER COMPLEXITIES AND THE WORLD WHO CEASES TO SEE THE INNER BEAUTY. 

NOW let me talk about another BEAUTY -- Aradhya Mansingha -- the perfect beauty and the only love of our hero of the story. Princess looking Aradhya is completely in love with the concept of beauty or rather i should say inner beauty. she is sure of getting a handsome looking guy in her life.

HOW DID THEY MEET? HOW DID LOVE HAPPEN? she called Ehsaas , the RJ asking for help, cursed him for a stupid advice which eventually did wonders for her and she was a Ehsaas FAN over night... SORRY!! NOT a fan but an ADMIRER, LOVER... she fell in love as if the love fairy is making her ride on her back and making her fly to his love. YES it was UNUSUAL and FILMY. Least did she know she the fairy would take her to Madhav and NOT Ehsaas. 
A innocent Aradhya makes many attempts to meet Ehsaas.  she completely lands in the Ehsaas world... that was the day when another LOVE fairy got hold of Madhav Embarrassed and he too became a SILENT ADMIRER A SILENT LOVER.
they crossed paths many a times -- Aradhya in search of Ehsaas banging into Madhav and Madhav's love growing day by day. He knew she was the ONE he knew his heart could beat only for her. he fell for her innocence and for the kid in her.Heart

HOWEVER Aradhya still could not meet Ehsaas as for her Ehsaas could never be a "not so good looking guy" SO How can Madhav be Ehsaas? NAAA...NOT Possible!! Shocked

THIS IS A STORY OF LOVE OF MAN -- UNSAID YET LONGING FOR THE ONE HE LOVES; BEING SURE HE CANNOT GET IT... FOR HIM THAT LOVE FAIRY AND THE ANGEL SHE BROUGHT COULD ALWAYS BE A DREAM AND NEVER HIS REALITY. SO HE DECIDED TO LOVE HER INSIDE HIM...

"I Chose 2 Luv U In Silence For In Silence I Find No Rejection I Chose 2 Luv U In My Loneliness For In My Loneliness No One Owns You, But Me"

HE knew Ehsaas can be loved but NOT Madhav; he knew Ehsaas can deserve this beautiful angel but NOT Madhav...Cry

So was that the end of the Love Story?? Naaa... How can it end so soon. how can Madhav refrain from spreading his magic Embarrassed As fate had designed a different plan for our silent lover the love of his life fell in his laps. Aradhya got Ehsaas along with Madhav...she got the voice, the soul of Ehsaas but face of Madhav--- not being able to comprehend that how can they be the same person. how can my Ehsaas look like this? --- and her world broke into pieces. 

she called him a cheater a lair a ditcher. she showed him the mirror -- the supposed reality of his ugly presence. she once again made him  realise what he knew -- HE doesn't deserve her...Broken Heart

she now hated Ehsaas and loathed madhav. madhav took all her allegations, non acceptance her ill treatment in his stride. he was guilty of hurting her -- something he did unintentionally. but this never killed the love he had for her. he could never take her off his minds or his heart. he knew he could never have a place in her heart but he also knew there would always be a place for her in his. 

she was standing with him but was never with him...Cry Tu hathon me hai mere
Par hai kyun nai lakiron meinCry

THIS IS A STORY OF A MAN WHO WAS TRULY MADLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIS LOVE ANGEL AND THE REALITY TOLD HIM THE ANGEL WOULD ONLY BE HIS DREAM

"AANKHEN BAND KAR LUN TU MAIN DEKHUN SIRF TUJHE; KHAWABON ME HI KEH SAKTA HUN SIRF TUJHE" 

SHE CRIED ; HE TOO CRIED. HE WAS THE REASON  FOR HER TEARS. SHE WAS ADAMANT TO LEAVE; HE TOO WANTED TO SET HER FREE AND SEE HER HAPPY ONCE AGAIN...HIS LOVE BECAME STRONGER AND HER HATERED BECAME STRONGER..

And here I am waiting for a chance
Hoping that you will understand things I wanna say
As my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you close your door
why dont you try to open up ur heart
I wont take much of ur time
MAYBE it's wrong to say Please Love Me Too
Bcoz I know U will never doCry

HOWEVER, fate once again came in to the picture. ye kismat bhi bahut ajeeb cheez hai Wink kabhi kabhi bin bulaye chali ati hai... may be the LOVE FAIRY could see her 2 angels in pain. she knew what was the best for her little princess angel. she knew the princess she had choosen for her was the best for her even if he is not a charming or handsome

FATE decided to keep them together for some  more time. Embarrassed she hated him; disliked him; abhored him; loathed him and he reciprocated with care, politeness, love, senstivity, simplicity. Every time she thought of him as a DEMON (remember the knife  Wink) he turned out as a total OPPOSITE...Embarrassed 

everytime she misbehaved he returned it with his silence. he helped her when she needed.

kabhi khawabon ko jod ke 
kabhi khawabon ko tod ke
kagaz pe rakh diya hai kaleja nichod ke
main to khuli kitaab hun kya kahun
par vo mujko padh rhe hai mod mod ke

THE LOVE FAIRY WAS HAPPY WITH PROGRESS SHE SPRINKLED SOME MORE LOVE FLAKES ON THEM...Embarrassed

WITH HIS EACH GESTURE, WORD-- SPOKEN / UNSPOKEN, SILENCE, CARE, FEELINGS -- TOLD / UNTOLD THE BEAUTY FELL FOR THE BEAST AND HIS INNER BEAUTY Hug

she was in love with Madhav...Embarrassed she embraced him, welcomed him with all her heart, feared of loosing him, understood him, loved him AND CONFESSED HER FEELINGS AT LAST. DancingDay Dreaming

every thing was still like a dream for him. how did he become her prince charming? Wink where he was still amazed all that she knew was she got the love she wanted ; the best any one could ever get...

yun shabnami pehle nahi thi chandini
chaand yun harma gya
tujhko dekha to sharma gya
vo churane laga yun nazar

They promised to love each other till eternity...BlushingDay Dreaming FINALLY EHSAAS DIL SE DIL TAK PAHUNCH GYA

Will you love me in December as you do in May
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?Embarrassed

THIS WAS A STORY OF A MAN WHO WON HIS LOVE WITH HIS LOVE N NOT HIS FACE; WHO CHANGED HER NOTION OF BEAUTY Embarrassed 

THIS WAS STORY OF EHSAAS/ MADHAV... 

if what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart.. Because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder...Heart

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENT READING. THIS WAS MY SINCERE ATTEMPT TO GIVE A TRIBUTE TO OUR EHSAAS/ MADHAV. WE MISS YOU EHSAAS; WE MISS WATCHING YOU ROHIT...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nobbyAbhishek_5..Shifat..princessgloryrtmssoniaduttashanthi510Tohruarunima_LUITpallavi25riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ehsaas -- Dil Se Dil Tak!" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Neha... Loved every word...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
very nice post neha truly amazing rohit and the character he played MADHAV maya always remain in our hearts 

..Shifat..

nandinidavid96

IF-Sizzlerz

nandinidavid96

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I have only one word "BEAUTIFUL" Clap Clap

nb.neha

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Very nice post Neha... Loved every word...

thanks deep :)

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

very nice post neha truly amazing rohit and the character he played MADHAV maya always remain in our hearts 

thank you :)

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

I have only one word "BEAUTIFUL" Clap Clap

thank you so much Smile

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged