Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Urgent written updaters and backup needed! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wild_Desire-

@pree y'day spa thread was un-sticky I sticked that thread but again it got un-stickied .. 
resham must have unstickied it due to the first page being filled up with sticky topics
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent written updaters and backup needed! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

@dev, please be careful next time, because if you choose a certain day and chose to update with permission of resham and not letting us coolbies knw about it, it will annoy us as we ie rasmi madhavi and me may have chosen to do that day but u can do temp on thursday till we find permanent one
Please ask us aswell next time as we have the right to know before we get confused of what really happening on this forum with the written updates

Oh i didnt knw about u being a coolbie before LOL
hmm...sure. well, i;m doing it that i know.Smile well, pls inform me as well as i also have right to know of what is really happening on this forum with the written updaters as i'm also a updater.

now , you know it , good for you.LOL

anitagade2003

anitagade2003

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi i am a newbie... But i can be backup updater as well... I can take mondays... If you all dont mind :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top