Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Urgent written updaters and backup needed!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

First of all, i am really sorry that i havent been updating wu on every mondays - some issues
I have made this thread for sign up because we need backup updaters

Monday regular: -JungleeBilli-
Monday backup:

Tuesday: Dev*
Tuesday backup:

Wednesday regular: Madhavi
Wednesday backup:

thursday regular :
Thursday backup:

Friday regular: -Wild_Desire-
Friday backup:-Ritu567-

I am quite annoyed to see few ppl updating wu on mondays without asking me as they are not my backup updater!

I need a urgent updater who is willing to update for a mnth starting from next week mondays till 5th august - after 5th august as i be on a break from tv as ramadhan starting
i will return with a bang with WUs

So hurry fill in the gaps in bold for a backup updater and we need a permanent updater for thursdays

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 08 July 2013 at 4:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Ritu-*Dev.*.Antique_Piece.kumarandils.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent written updaters and backup needed!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Ayesha

saw your note in your shop  , goodluck for Ramadhan.Embarrassed

well, i will be doing Thursdays updates as well ! so add me as main updater in thursdays also. I also do on tuesdays.Embarrassed

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Dev thank you for the wish for ramadhan

As a member of the DT along with rasmi, i was planning to do thursdays update as i was taking over as a regular Updater

But hense ok u do regular
Right now we need backups - as we knw regulars updaters
I also heard from rasmi that resham allowed u to do thursdays Confused well thats fine resham allowed you to but

Can you please next time double check with me rasmi and madhavi if you want to take over on a certain day because we might have planned it through us of what days we will update!!

I hope you do not feel bad about it.

JB

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 01 July 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Ritu-*Dev.*.Antique_Piece.kumarandils.Mohabbatein.

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I want to be back up for friday. Smile I will do my part when needed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*kumarandilsTarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

hey ritu
Thanks for offering to take up fridays Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-*Dev.*

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

hey ritu Thanks for offering to take up fridays Hug

Welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

As a member of the DT along with rasmi, i was planning to do thursdays update as i was taking over as a regular Updater

I also heard from rasmi that resham allowed u to do thursdays Confused well thats fine resham allowed you to but

Can you please next time double check with me rasmi and madhavi if you want to take over on a certain day because we might have planned it through us of what days we will update!!

JB
my pleasure Ayesha.

well, if you want to do thursdays regular, then its fine with me! . As nobody opted for thursdays in Rashmi's post, when she left updating, hence just to help here , i asked Resham di as she is the only Moderater hereSmile so there was no need of me ,to ask you guysSmile as since you guys are already doing your regular updates on your particular respective days. Also, i was aware of you doing mondays, Madhavi on wednesdays and rashmi on fridays.

Also, we can do alternate days on thursdays just to manage updates!Embarrassed agree?

Plus,I was not planning to update on thursdays as regular but temporary till we find someone who can do updates daily. 

Nothing to feel bad , but would have been good , if you would have informed me earlier about your plans as i'm a regular updater for tuesdays. If you will not inform me, then this only will happen ayesha. I hope you understand and co-operate.

so , now regular updaters list goes like thisSmile

Mondays - -JungleeBilli-
Tuesdays - *Dev.*
Wednesdays - Madhavi_Di
Thursdays - *Dev.*
Fridays - -Wild_desire-

Dev

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

JB
my pleasure Ayesha.

well, if you want to do thursdays regular, then its fine with me! . As nobody opted for thursdays in Rashmi's post, when she left updating, hence just to help here , i asked Resham di as she is the only Moderater hereSmile so there was no need of me ,to ask you guysSmile  ..as since you guys are already doing your regular updates on your particular respective days. Also, i was aware of you doing mondays, Madhavi on wednesdays and rashmi on fridays.

Also, we can do alternate days on thursdays just to manage updates!Embarrassed agree?

Plus,I was not planning to update on thursdays as regular but temporary till we find someone who can do updates daily. 

Nothing to feel bad , but would have been good , if you would have informed me earlier about your plans as i'm a regular updater for tuesdays. If you will not inform me, then this only will happen ayesha. I hope you understand and co-operate.

so , now regular updaters list goes like thisSmile

Mondays - -JungleeBilli-
Tuesdays - *Dev.*
Wednesdays - Madhavi_Di
Thursdays - *Dev.*
Fridays - -Wild_desire-

Dev

@black samething u could have told us .. when u thought of doing wu on thrusday u could have told us.. but u didn't bother to inform us..

@red  We are looking for permanent written updater on thrusday not a temporary one.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top