Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The most important question of all!

Poll Question: What will Vishnudev wear to Ganesh's wedding?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [25.00%]
19 [67.86%]
2 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
So we all know that Ganesh will be getting married to Buddhi and Siddhi in DKDM soon (and by the looks of things, Kartikeya and Devsena also!).

Now the most important question of all is... 

what will Vishnudev wear to the wedding??? LOL

He is considered to be Devi Parvati's brother, and every time he has attended a family member's wedding in DKDM he has worn what I call his "Parvati's brother outfit" - his grey, yellow and white outfit with grey pagdi and sinpler jewellery (right in the picture below) - rather than his usual outfit with his 4 arms, usual jewellery, crown, garland, weapons etc (middle in the picture below).

(I got this picture from SRJ's AT#1 - credit to princessofkesar)

DKDM does like to play up certain relationships and Parvati-Vishnu being siblings is one of them, so I guess by having him wear his "Parvati's brother outfit" to both of Mahadev-Parvati's weddings and to Nahush-Ashoksundari's wedding, they are playing up the fact that he is a family member attending a family wedding (brother of the bride, and mama of the bride, respectfully) rather than one of the Tridevs attending a wedding of someone or other. Fair enough. Smile

So, now that he will be the mama of the groom, do you think we will see a reappearance of the "Parvati's brother outfit"? Or will Vishnudev decide to stick to his usual outfit this time? Or perhaps we will be surprised and he will come dressed differently.

I think he will come in his "Parvati's brother outfit", although I don't know if he will have any mama-ly duties to carry out during the wedding. Smile

What do you think? 

PS. I hope this brought a smile to your face (even if it was only while you were pitying me and thinking "poor Arti has lost her mind!"). Big smile ROFL

Edited by A-A-S - 02 July 2013 at 10:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wiseDebipriyaKarumaSurya_krsnbhaktGopikaaArijit007kaatayani.Reshama.sushitaindiaakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most important question of all!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Vishnu might come in his usual self because this time he might do Kanya Daan in case of Devsena's wedding to Karthik and plain blessings in case of Ganesh's marriage. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SKarumasia221

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
This is a pretty interesting poll!
Arti only u can cum up wid ideas like this!
Being ganesha's Mama, if any of the rituals need his mama rup then he shall cum in tht!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
our beloving vishnu ji has only two dress,which he puts on all the tym..and a single special outfit to wear on a wedding occasion...LOL

remember parvati and ashok sundari's marriage..he had a same out fit...dhan ki devi laxmi ji ke patidev ki ye halath...omg...

b8 whatever...i love my vishu ji(srj) in all avtar...he is the best...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaA-A-Skaatayani

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
lol i vote 4 2 , coz it's his wedding day uniform
but i wanted different outfit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Sakshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

our beloving vishnu ji has only two dress,which he puts on all the tym..and a single special outfit to wear on a wedding occasion...LOL

remember parvati and ashok sundari's marriage..he had a same out fit...dhan ki devi laxmi ji ke patidev ki ye halath...omg...

b8 whatever...i love my vishu ji(srj) in all avtar...he is the best...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

except jab woh ram bane the n  rishi unhone sirf do he dress uniform ki tarah use kiya haiLOL
may be laxmiji doing kanjusi on purpose , so aur log unke patidev par line na mareWink

bechari , inspite of that there are many pranpyari's arising everydayLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaA-A-Skaatayaniakshirocks

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Would like to see him in another get up..but I think he will be in his Parvati's brother clothes..!!

Mahadev also should change his Ghar ka dress and dawn a new look..just for the wedding..!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SKaruma

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

@ Aishi, Loved the comment Clap ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top