da.Cr#3 || (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for your new shop, Durga! You made sooo many beautiful creations, this Gurmina one is the best!

Are you still open?

Thank you so much for accepting my request, Durga! Hug I'm sooo happy!

Could I have an icon set in this style please? Yes, I'd like it stacked, and the individual icons aren't necessary. Embarrassed

Here's the album link with the pictures. Please use all of them. Embarrassed They're the wedding pics of Gurmeet & Debina, and the wedding pics of Ram & Sita from Ramayan. Please mix all of them, you don't have to put Gurmina's pics in one row and Ram-Sita's in another...I want a mixed icon set of both weddings.

For text, put Mr&MrsGurmeetChoudhary, and for sub text put, the union of two eternal souls

Thank you so much in advance! Hug

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 02 July 2013 at 8:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bairiyaa.isskq

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "da.Cr#3 || (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
 holyyy Day Dreaming I knew your entry was gonna bee FAAB but that much ? hmm .. not really LOL You Beated meee ANYWAY ! Big smile

ainvayi hi naahi tareef jhaad rahi hoon bdw LOL let me tell you why exactly i am saying this :D 

okay , so starting with those :P , actually my fav icons for obvious reasons . coloring , caption , sparks : D basically it's PERFECT <3 yep it is trust mee Embarrassed . + all of them are looking GORGEOUS ! 

now , let me come to those beautiful icons ! notifying them apart becoz Shraddha is apart <3 LOL.becoz those are the BEST ! + adding to her beauty , couldn't have been better Big smile the Siggy is not any LESS also Hug

Now i am ghussa with you :( you made such less stuff of AsYa Stern Smile So next timee , i want a LOT on KaBhi especially Icons and Siggies Hug but haan , that doesn't mean that this is not GOOD hein , you know what ? i am actually tired to say the same things but haan . you are Perfect Heart
and this prooves my Says :D 

SIMPLE YET SO PRETTY <333 saved 

not a fan of SRK-Deepika jodi but they are looking amazinggg <33 the coloring is so so so Sizzling Day Dreaming and deepz is beautiful <333 Dekha , i told you your icons are the BEST ! 

now coming to the actual best thing ? ROFL LOL. the best for the end as we say :D

This is likeee .. SO VERY PRETTY Heart the pics choosed are amazing expect for KaBhi . not my favs but as usual amazing <33 the coloring , stylee , blending . why the Hell are you SO GOOD ? LOL USING forever <333Hug

Okay so the only bad thing about commenting on big updates is the loading timee to see everything D'ohROFL trust me ! i don't do this for everyone hun . ROFL 

lub you . update very sooon , soonner than me ATLEAST ROFL

Edited by MariSaRunholic - 06 July 2013 at 8:08am

bairiyaa.isskq

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Omg! Your creations are simply amazing!
I love the VJ creations especially the avis on the dance sequence. <3
The SI edits are beautiful and the ArShi Avis are mind blowing!
Thank you for the PM.
Unfortunately I haven't been a regular visitor of your previous gallery so I can't request! Maybe I'll just wait till the next time you open up.
Do send me the PM, the next time you update. :)

Juju!

bairiyaa.isskq

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
really missed your work <3
fab creations!
can i req a sig?Embarrassed

----------------------------------------------
thanks very much for allowing me to reqHug
I wanted to req a sig of Bhuvneshwar Kumar ( Indian team bowler)
txt: 
Cute & Talented Bhuvi
u can use any of these pics...please include Bhuvi onlyEmbarrassed

Edited by -Zaara- - 08 July 2013 at 6:47pm

bairiyaa.isskq

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Congox on new shop Avni <33
Ur stufff is as gorgeous as ever <33
Loved how the kash onex came out !!

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hello,

I have visited your gallery first time,and I am spell bounded completely,your work is perfection and so flawless,saved all the rishabala and kash stuff,I am a silent kashian though not a devotee anymore but seeing your fabulous and gorgeous stuff is making me fall in love with kash all over again.

Love all your styles,coloring,they are all so unique and fabulous.
This is a gem truly,totally one of a kind,cant take my eyes off it:
love all your work.
Best of luck for the requests.

I have hit the like button for the pms.

Mallu

bairiyaa.isskq

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Wow I just love you creations!! I'm visiting this gallery for the first time after seeing RM stuff... Day Dreaming

bairiyaa.isskq

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Fabulous update!!
Visiting for the first time and the creations are so perfect!!

Edited by priya00147 - 02 July 2013 at 4:14am

bairiyaa.isskq

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Forum Search

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.