Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Congraaats Avnii with yooour 3th shop alreaaady jaan < 3

Gewooon Supeeer werk hopeee yooou get many moreee shopsss!

i wanna request yooou will edit it \

Stay briliant in maaaking Creatiions deear becauseee Yooour Just Awesomeee in it!

xx

Edit Request 

if yooou can makee 3 small avis  Embarrassed

First meeting Akash and Poonam 

Edited by .Siham. - 01 July 2013 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.bairiyaa.isskq

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "da.Cr#3 || (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Finally editing my comments Big smile I know i have this habit of apologising to people but im genuinely sorry for being such an irregular in your shops, like i told you long ago that im very lazy Stern Smile but this time to be honest I've been very tied up for 2 months, since i was on vacation to India, my vacation is almost coming to an end now..:) Im gonna try & be more regular here, and thanks to you for accepting my request Hug love you <3

Coming to your update. Avni, you are a thorough pro at all this, i remember coming across your work on the MJHT forum long ago, and i was pretty impressed with your work on MayUr, since then I've been fond of your work, and i must add, you've come a long way from then until now. And im glad i could keep a track of your genius work :)

Everything you've made, is fabulous Avni. I have no words to express the beauty of your work. Be it avi's or icons or sigs, each & everything looks marvellous. You know what makes your work the most special, your colouring Day Dreaming Really, its out of this world <3 I wish i could colour like you :)

I don't know if i can request 2 avi's, i read we can req. 3 avi's at a time, so i'm assuming im right LOL Here is my request for 2 avis

1st avi from here (100*100) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdB0_5Uhd_s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

from o.o2 to 0.06 and try to exclude Nia Sharma from here pls Stern Smile LOL you know for obvious reasons :P

2nd avi from here (100*100) (sorry couldn't find a tagless video :S)

from 2.34 to 2.38

Once youre done these 2 avi's can you pls stack them vertically for me?
that's it, thanks a TON Avni Hug

Love you Heart

Edited by Yamzy - 05 July 2013 at 12:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.bairiyaa.isskq

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
srrry i had to say this...  butt.. muahahaha new fresh start to spam this paaalaaceee ROFLDay DreamingBlushing
fresh meal ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bezubaan.-Muskii-relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
lmfaaaooo Ashii...sudhar ja ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHHAHAH kaun main??? ROFLnamumkinnn  ROFL

relentless.

hosanna..

IF-Sizzlerz

hosanna..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey, congrats on your 3rd shop and the update is really nice. Love your coloring.

bairiyaa.isskq

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

DV & SOS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Wohhhaaa SUPERDUPER update
Loved each n everything & yes
CONGO on 3rdBig smileBig smile

Edited by MaaU - 01 July 2013 at 12:07pm

bairiyaa.isskq

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Ethereal opening, man! Congratulations and I declare, you're wonderful at this! Approve 

I have always been this particular fan of your icons and hence I always look forward to em. This set of icons is my most favorite in all of the update. The coloring and cropping and the placement of text, all of it is gorgeous! Marvelous stuff, I daresay. Your work on KaSh and everybody is awesome, really. 

There's something dreamy about this one. It's pleasant to the eyes, so very stunning and wholesome in its execution. I dun watch the show, I have no liking for the couple and yet I like this piece of work immensely. Embarrassed

Apart from these, I think the Shraddha Kapoor icons and signature are superlative. The light coloring and sharp icons are magnificent. Simple and elegant, I say! 

Good luck with the requests and thank you for the PM. (:

Kankshita

bairiyaa.isskq

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.