Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful ones👏
especially d hum saath saath ones👏
stunning work⭐️
-Saumya- thumbnail
I love the update <33 And the IPK2 sig is so beautiful 😳 And I'm sorry for this crap of a comment but next time pakka!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Siham.

Awesomeee stuff yaaar 

Lovee the Gurmeetdeblina stuff 
Minee Favoriteee couple doet niet meer mee jammer genoeg :(
Jodaa akhbar alsooo Supeeer <3

Dankjewel Sihampje <3 Ben blij dat je Gurmina & JA stuff leuk vindt :D 
Huh wieee?

Originally posted by: momentsofme.

All the very best with the requests. 🤗 IDK if you're taking up suggestions!!

But still now that I've missed this chance to request? 
I want you to work on KaSh/KaJen. Been long since you had DMG in your updates! 

Thankyouuu Ayushi <3 you know nah, im always open for suggestions.. Sure, I think I will make stuff on old shows.. when I'll open my new shop..Chalega? and def. making KaSh/KaJen stuff for you <3
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I've been away for so LONG! Sorry. I'll be back in a while to comment and look at the updates. 😊

chota sa res

Disha
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

And now that I'm highly inactive these days and missing out to so many of your updates!? I have nothing more than 'sorry' to say. 

But believe me, I haven't missed out to seeing a single update.

Those KiSha GIF's were hell gorgeous as suggested by Yamini! I was so happy with the outcome, the texture usage there was something very nicely made! 

All your other stuff is always ridiculously amazing, and you know how much I adore you and your endless talent! 😳 You should just make more and more of those GIF sets (like the asmani rang ho one/viren jeevika one.) OHHH! I am never getting out of the hangover of that Asmani Rang Ho stack.

DUUUDEEE! It would be like the best gift ever if you could make something of same kind for the DMG last episode (KaJen). 

Your PSD's and sense of using and then blending two or more different fonts is commendable. You always leave my jaw dropped. You work is mesmerising and I am never getting tired of saying that!   

This is so far my favourite signature by youuu! There have been for about millions of PSD's being used on this Sanaya's photoshoot, but none stands even around this!!! That's one of the few reasons for you being the best editors around this place. Your styles are a p a r t. The elegance you create can be done by only YOU! You see the pictures? One has been prettily boxed and the other with that white strip and the entire black background. How can you get so much of calmness in a single signature? BOWS DOWN! This deserved a special mentioned 'cause it looks so friggin' nice and pleasing to my eyes. 😳 You should use such styles more and more often, just like you usually do. And your range of PSD's is just fantastic!

Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 10 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

http://i.minus.com/iQC6IcNOs3hrH.gif

This scene. This couple. The GIF! O h m y g o d. This is oozing out awesomeness and hotnesss together. I have no words! NO WORDS AT ALL! This is so simple and has yet won my heart with its beauty. You should be awarded some noble prize for this masterpiece. ☺️

You're excellent at GIF's. Brilliant with the blendings/signatures. And now SO DAMN GOOD WITH THE ICON STACKS TOO? My genius. You're a rockstar!!! 😕 In love with the font of 'arjun arohi' and the heart in the middle. Could you just tell me what's the font and where did that heart come from? I love itt.

A simple picture with so much depth. The dreamy effect and so pretty, even if I got this signature without the copyrights I would've recognised this pretty shit can only be by YOU!!!  You always make me happy by your updates. Lots of love! 

The intensity of the signature shows how much you loved the pictures! You should work more with these HD pictures, they bring out the best in you. Love the combo of the B&W + coloured. Too good yaa!

This is B A N G  O N. Less said, best said.

So many pictures blended so cleanly. I can never in my dreams think of making something like this. I feel like getting this framed to my room. The magnetic waves it is sending my eyes. What am I supposed to do with them? I am just looking at it and IDK frankly what am I typing 'cause this is another outrageously fabulous signature by you and i am going all lalalalalala.

The best. My favourite from this update. And now you can estimate if I liked so many things about the others to iske baare me what all would i have loved! I don't even want to give the comment for this signature a try. Words? Where are you? Please don't let me down. This girl is just bringing on stuffs that keeps on getting bettter and better to besttt.

I don't like the show yet the signature speaks volumes about the scene. You're ultimate baby. 

P.S. I'll be looking forward to some DMG next time! 😆 Please see if you could do GIF's with the last DMG episode. I am craving for you to work on it!!! 

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aysha-

wow!!!

the HSSH sigs are marvellous!! 

thankyou so much, aysha😳 Glad you liked the hssh stuff :D

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Eee NB stuff is heartmeltinggg <33

Love it !!

Thankyou Hina, happy you liked the Nb6 ones😳
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bairiyaa.isskq

Dankjewel Sihampje <3 Ben blij dat je Gurmina & JA stuff leuk vindt :D 
Huh wieee?
Nakuul mehta ( Blue eyees guy from PKDH )and his wifee  Ik vind het echt jammeeer 

Thankyouuu Ayushi <3 you know nah, im always open for suggestions.. Sure, I think I will make stuff on old shows.. when I'll open my new shop..Chalega? and def. making KaSh/KaJen stuff for you <3

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JujuK

What a great update! <3

I love the coloring and designs! They are perfect!
The RR sig is beautiful! 😳 Love it so much!
HSSH... My all time favorite! The sigs are outstanding!
Cant wait for more! :D

Thankyouuu Juju😳 so happy you liked the RR nd hssh stuff the most <33 yaah suddenly I wanted to make stuff on the movie, BEST movie ever <3

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Great update! Love HSSH stuff. That movie is one of my favorites.

Thanks so much <3