Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Oyeee , edited my comment P.3 🤗 Now update !? LMAAAO 
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah yeah i know i have to edit butt are you gunna make the reqs in batches or you want to all in one????????

and bitch start replying to others.. :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui.

yeah yeah i know i have to edit butt are you gunna make the reqs in batches or you want to all in one????????

and bitch start replying to others.. :D

I think I will post them all in one update .. and YES MERI MAAA.. will do it soon :| 
Just move YOUR ass and do you thing :| 
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BadtameezDil.

I think I will post them all in one update .. and YES MERI MAAA.. will do it soon :| 
Just move YOUR ass and do you thing :| 

🤣🤣🤣
oki oki,... yeah then i have to do fast,.,. but i am thinking what to ask... according to your LOVELY RULES... sighhh i can only req 1 thing at one time...😭 soo i will be back to you 😳

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Edited my comment on pag 1. 
i still need to req soo i will come back for it 😳

love you bye <33

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wohooo ik zit in jeee requeeest List 
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui.

**Congratulations **
on your 3th shop woohooo already thirth one, hope you get more!
Thankyouuu! and I think I get more shops if i finish one shop per year ROFL :P 
~~
sooo damn that was a long time ago of me reserving.. and leaving a short comment.. well what you think!  DAMN YOU WOMANNN :O  ITNI BADI COMMENT😲 I think this must be your biggest comment ever on someones shop :| ahwww and that happened in my shoppp .. feeling so lucky & special!☺️ I have read your comment more than 1 time! *avni thinks, if ashi could give me aise lambe comment always* (A) ... 
Naaahh I cant do that to you, right muahaaha🤣
i am back 😎 i can  bet on you thought i will take ages tooo edit!!! BUT GURL I DIDNT HAHAH! 
and i can say that you will be happyy for reading/watching/thinking of me 🤣 yesh you will 😛 okaay so what shud i say.. i really want to start of the banner
 Beter voor je dat je nu hebt gecommented.. tsss anders kon ik idd wel wachten tot mij volgende shop er is voordat ik deze comment kon lezen :| ROFL :P 
Erhhmmm.. ik heb jouw comments on my stuff ff weggehaald.. anders zou het een EXTREEEM lange post worden :P  Jou comment is al EXTREEM lang met mij replay wordt het nog erger :P
Maar ik zal ff kort allemaal beantwoorden (A) How sweet am I, as im way too lazy for it now :| 

Starting with the banner.. YES, me love it to dead too.. Telly/Bolly favo actors <3 arggg :D
and I agree.. She did a fab job on making this :D ... YEAHHH BE JEALOUS YOUU *steekt mijn tong uit* 

Muahuhaah Yaah seee.. I already thought I must forgot something to put in the  intro :P
But ashi, you have to help meee with putting the links of my prev. shop :| 
*as i can be dumb sometimes*  Grrr DONT LAUGH :P

Ahwww yaah SRKajol stuff was one of my best stuff ever.. so i had to post them in the Sample wala post :$ ... Btw, Im still waiting for your DDLJ updateee 🤔

Yesss.. coming to my updateee... Girlll, you just have commented on EACH stuff :O 
wooowww kyaaa baat haaiii ☺️ But ab mein kyaa kahooo ...
Im just speechless.. and ofcourse thinking that my stuff isn't that great how you actually have described :| *avniii shataappp.. I already see the chappels of ashi coming to mee* 
But seriously.. What makes you think that my stuff are that amazing :O There are MUCH BETTER creators here in IF than me!  OKaay I need to SHATAP, atleast for now.. because you have given me such a MEGA comment (A) 
Ashi, sachiii, mein kya kahoo.. I can't even say properly 'THANKYOU' .. because that is just not enough... MY GOD, I just feel very overwhelmed BAS!!😳
Im REALLY HAPPY you liked all the stuff.. and you are using one of them :$
Even though im not that great.. but it means ALOT for making me feel so special *blushhh*
I LOVE YOU FOREVERRR* and im still i have say THANKYOUUU❤️

and yaah I have to be honest.. TOLD YOUUU .. It would be a big update, so was the waiting worth? :P:P  I like the outcome of the avis too .. (A) and yeh kyaaa, again she gives me work URG:P Fineee will stack those arhi avis for you :P 

PIEUWWW am i done with the comment WOW ... ab mujhe math kehna ke maine 
pooriii kathaaa likhi hai! i just beeing honest and then this happend sooo yeah HAPPY READING 🤣 okaay i just want to congratulate you for your thirth shop! AMAZIING and keeep making MORE STUFF cuz i wanna seee now moree! you made such amazing update now i want too see more FABOULUS, STUNNING updates mera haq banta hai! i comment this and it toook meee uhmm around 1 hours... +/- me going eating! reallyy sooo SHUSH! i deserve much better and AWSOME update! next sooo lalalalala YOU WILL! 😎
WHAT IS AMAZING UPDATE KAY!
Ashiii... You are being SOO f**kING CUTE NOW :O  Hihiii.. :D
I knowww... Now I have to say thiss.. YOU ARE THE BEST and YOU ROCK 😎 
I can't even do this :| Hayeeniii... kya dost mili hai maineee (A) 
and sure will make more stuff.. only i cannot promise it will be as 'good' like this update :| 
and I even Im too lazy to update.. why i have YOU ;P  You will make in somehow that i HAVE to update naahh KRENG :O  But ILY for this <3

ohhh wait you think i am done?
no. i am not. why? 
because baby... you just opened your new shop... and its a thirth one so i hope you will
have many many many shops ahead keeep improving and be a pro like you are
but did you forget ??? how could you 😭   OMG you are just SOO SWEEET :O  oyeee shatappp.. How could I forget this :O 
i have always suprise for you... when you open you remember the KaranKrystle wala iconset i made for you when you had your 2nd shop???? nooo
here take a look you POOONIE (IDK FROM WHERE THAT CAME FROME IT ISNT EVEN A WORD 🤣)
http://i.minus.com/jErdh5k9BTSYb.png  YOUUU **** Ofcourse i didn't forget THIS :O  I will always remember that there was one special person who made me feel special when I opened my shop! Giving such a beautiful comment = 1 and 2 = giving me your pyaar  by making that special sggy! ☺️
REMEMBER???  yeah welll i made you this time this fugllyy uglllyyiessst siggy i ever made in compare with the kryan one is that MUCH BETTER really i shud had made you that, another iconset urghh 🤔 anywas i hope your eyes will just work.. and dont get weird.. like red... and so you cant watch it anymore to my siggy.. but yeahhh.. i know you want too see it sooo SRRRY FOR THIS SHIT! HOU ** BEK DICHT! :@

*hides*
omgg yea yea srrryyy ITS SOOO UGLLLY I KNOWWW 🤢😭
ihabve shud made you something else yaaar this is not even useble
but yeah... i am sorrry!  DO YOU NEED SLAPS FROM MEEE??!!! 😡 SHATAAPPP! 
I really LOVE THIS SGGGYY .. It has Sidd & Barunnn.. My Hottest BOYS IN TOWN (H) and loook the style you have used :O Simply ORGINAL, NEW, awesomeee <33 
I loveee it okaay! gOnna use is soon as im done using all my requests (A) 
youu >> ZIP YOUR MOUTH <<

URGHHH okaay i am now goinggg yaar
before you fall in sleeep or whatever!
sooo CONGRATZ and UPDATE SOOON!!!!! VERRRY SOOON!!
ohh and yeah for the req i will make a new post cuz this is waaay too long 🤣

OKAAAY LOVE YOU BYEEE <33
~ Ashii
ILY <333 and yaah update is coming.. just have to make 2 stuff more (A)
and YES.. edit your request soon :O I wanna work on them soonish 
MUAH <3

Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 10 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Muskii-

Congratulations

on your 3 th shop. I hope you get many more 

I have always loved your work. Your colouring,merging,icons,siggies everything is so soo perfect!

You make everything so PERFECT and that too in huge amounts ⭐️
ahww thankyouu muskaan <33 means alot😳

Coming to update its simply STUNNING!

^ This is just beautiful! Loved how you've cropped it and always your colouring are FAB! thankyouu <3

Awwn! Perfect use of the brushes 👏 

Never watched this show! But this is soo beautiful❤️ 
You never watched Madhubala? :|  Personally I like this iconsset too hehe .. thankyouu :$ 

And this is the best one in the update 

I missed requesting sdjhdgfs naah! Better luck next time 😆
Erhmm.. I saw you res a spot.. but didn't knew if it was for comment or request.. If you want to request.. you may do it now :$
Again! CONGRATULATIONS on your third dukaan..wish you many more 😳 thankyou muskaan <3 

Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 10 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Siham.

Congraaats Avnii with yooour 3th shop alreaaady jaan < 3  Thankyouu Sihamm :D

Gewooon Supeeer werk hopeee yooou get many moreee shopsss! Ahww dankjeee dearie :D

i wanna request yooou will edit it \

Stay briliant in maaaking Creatiions deear becauseee Yooour Just Awesomeee in it!

xx

Edit Request 

if yooou can makee 3 small avis  😳

First meeting Akash and Poonam 

Thanks for requesting :D Will work on it soon :D

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
eeeyh jij Hebt je naaam verandeeerd Niceee avnuuu Edited by .Siham. - 10 years ago