Posted: 10 years ago
Congox on new shop Avni <33
Ur stufff is as gorgeous as ever <33
Loved how the kash onex came out !!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello,

I have visited your gallery first time,and I am spell bounded completely,your work is perfection and so flawless,saved all the rishabala and kash stuff,I am a silent kashian though not a devotee anymore but seeing your fabulous and gorgeous stuff is making me fall in love with kash all over again.

Love all your styles,coloring,they are all so unique and fabulous.
This is a gem truly,totally one of a kind,cant take my eyes off it:
love all your work.
Best of luck for the requests.

I have hit the like button for the pms.

Mallu
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I just love you creations!! I'm visiting this gallery for the first time after seeing RM stuff...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update!!
Visiting for the first time and the creations are so perfect!!Edited by priya00147 - 10 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo!
Love the colouring on the icons <3
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved + Request :P

( * ~ * )

Congratulations on your #3 Shoppe ðŸ¤— May you have buckets more,'cause you totally deserve it.You're works one of a kind,and are really unique from any other in IF.You're one special girl and I'm glad that I know you ðŸ˜³ o.O the banner? *dies* fanfreakintastic,the banner is.Coloring Blending Picture Selection Textures , everything is pure perfection.

The update looks simply stunning flawless amazing awesome marvelous gorgeous beautiful pretty fantastic fabulous,what not? I fall short of words,seeing your works.Chhanchhan x Manav signature is simple yet elegant,I can't exactly understand,how have you done wonders to this simple picture?No blends,nothing.Krystle x Karan signature is pretty good,the style really stands out and the text looks good with it.Asad x Zoya signature is amazing,such perf. coloring,I must say,you nailed it!The yellow - pink rectangles behind the text on the Gurmeet x Debina signature look simply stunning.The side borders in the Parineeti signature look nothing but the best.Shraddha signature is the best signature among the update.Ranbir - Deepika - Kalki - Aditya signature might be simple like the ChhanMan signature but still it's no less.SRK x DPad set is utterly amazing,exceptionalcoloring.The requests are pure perfection.

Coming to the gif's part,the first ArmaanRidhima set is phenomenal.All those red lines and the bokeh effects,combination of effects on this set is marvelous.And the next set i.e minus.com/ibvWWy04FWRb4c.gif ; I have no words for this set.5 gif's all together,perfect timing and the brownish - purplish borders make this set look even better.The heart type textures on the Arjun x Arohi gif's are breathtaking!Arnav x Khushi gif's are mindblowing,the hearts and the blurred line behind the heart give a nice touch to it.The soft coloring on the Rishab x Madhu gif's look fascinating. 

ArmaanRidhima icons - Need I say anything?The icons are so beautifully stacked + love the picture placement and the tiny text and whitish effect behind it,looks great.Arjun x Arohi and Arnav x Khushi icons look pretty good,the glow effect on them is what I love the most.Rishab x Madhu icons are perfection.

I am J E A L O U S of Y O U,Avniii.I really need some tips from you,on how to make such flaw - less stuffs,okay? :D And oh yeah,I am definitely gonna try your styles ( I know I am n o t h i n g infront of you but still experimenting ... :P  ) and don't worry,I'll definitely give credit to you.So ... looking forward for the next update.You're one such creation maker who brings out the best from stuffs ever,which something pleasing to the eye.

Jen. xx

Edited by Jenny91 - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Update Dear!
I just realized that our Usernames are so IDENTICAL🤣

Anyways... can you stack these two vertically pls
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Awesome Update Dear!

I just realized that our Usernames are so IDENTICAL🤣

Anyways... can you stack these two vertically pls

Thankyouuu Shivu😳 
and sure, here you go:

Edited by BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyouuu everyone for your comment and for requesting!🤗will replay to them soon:D
erhmm.. some of you have res a spot, but im not sure whether its for a comment or request?.. Let me know if you want to request or not...

@ Janaki  & Zaara ... Yes, you may request😳
Edited by BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your new gallery Avni.

Like always your stuff is gorgeous, especially the siggies, they're mindblowing!!