Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Taniya20

I just read the WU ... Why madhu was stopping RK?? ðŸ˜• Why she is angry with RK?  😕Why she took the prasad and forced it in Radha's hand?? 🤢

Because she is Mahan bala she loves to do Social service
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually she dont want to create a fight there..but how far can she hide them the truth has to be out at any point..it was funny when she is giving them send off for uninvited guests
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dint watch the episode..m saved frm watching crap 😃
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajjji

there is no limit to sickness being showed

and that girl🤢

today i will bajao cvs

I am really appalled on her behavior , she accepting stuff is one thing , why does she have to force her thinking on everybody else .
.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: armummy

No body is stopping mAdhu taking prasad , why she needs to force it to on mil ... These are not guests intruders who have taken over her house forcibly ...

Do you behave with a Mental patient like this the way Radha behaved with meera as if she belongs to some low standard society and she has no right to stay with normal people...🥱...

Most important Radha is the main culprit thats why Meera's condition is like thisSleepy
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am afraid you all just say this after Rishabala's patch up scene . 

Honestly here culprit is Radha as she is trying to hide & she is letting Madhu in trouble . She doesn't care about RK - Madhu . Madhu has always been nice to even the servants of the house . So whats the problem ? 
armummy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui..

Do you behave with a Mental patient like this the way Radha behaved with meera as if she belongs to some low standard society and she has no right to stay with normal people...🥱...

Most important Radha is the main culprit thats why Meera's condition is like this🥱

Mental patient son should think of his mom , letting her loose in others house is not correct .

What Radha does or does is not the question here , I am calling out madhus behavior forcing her thoughts onto others , they are intruders for god sake . At this points, she does not know the truth about Radha or MK , but she has seen how sultAn took over the house and how distressed Radha is , dips and sikki are thrown out if their room , her husband is upset ... And mAdhu is behaving as though nothing happened and these are some esteemed guests
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui..

Most important Radha is the main culprit thats why Meera's condition is like thisSleepy

sorry to interrupt but what radha has done to meera after she came to her house..she didnt yell at her to go away..she is in such a guilt that a good person like meera has got this condition due to her..
Meera's today condition is not becos of radha.. its becos of mohan kundra
armummy thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> I am afraid you all just say this after Rishabala's patch up scene .</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Honestly here culprit is Radha as she is trying to hide & she is letting Madhu in trouble . She doesn't care about RK - Madhu . Madhu has always been nice to even the servants of the house . So whats the problem ?</font>

This has nothing to do with Radha , mAdhu patched up with rk in the night and back to same behavior in the morning. Please read my previous post , mAdhu at this point does not know the truth and behavior is very odd considering that she witnessed sultan barging in to the house and how family is disturbed .

I am ok with mAdhu taking prasad for herself , but why force Radha to take .

She being nice is ok why does expect other to be nice too with intrudersEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt watch the epi
so glad i missed sadakchaap crap ðŸ˜†