Again a Breakup (taarey post)

anuja.sweet.gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Starting with a big thank u to palki mam for this wonderful or i must say a full of jhatkas epi...

OMG that was an epic... heart breaking epi... starting from...Rey standing in rain and calling taani...taani firstly ignoring the call but then recieves it and says she doesnt want to listen to him... as he said all he wanted in front of everyone and now nothing is left dat he should say......taarey's eyes showed all the pain... 

Next the cutest and romantic, passionate scene😳😳 ... (i know many of them had imagined it, and here's ur wish gets fullfilled) Taani by chance saw Rey standing down her house in rain  wen she goes to close the window(i guess nature wanted this to happen)... firstly she closes the window and avoids him... but then how can she avoid her love... standing in rain... so she goes to him with an umbrella and dere the scene i felt like she has forgived him but ... she tells him to come inside the house... and gives him towel, he  catches her hand while taking the towel... but she removes it... then i felt like nope she is not forgiven (which gave me a relief) then comes the cutest scene... rey was not drying himself, so taani takes the towel and helps him out... but then rey gets up makes taani shock... and apologizes her... but she makes him calm by placing her finger on his lips... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³( how cute scene was dat😳😳) 

Then comes the hardest part... taarey talk... Taani makes him calm by saying his plan has worked,and she has become independent... but then breaks his heart by saying she cant be with him, as she cant sail in two boats at a time either, she can choose him or career..... and she chooses career... and her line... "main badal gayi hu,aab meri life main kisi keliiye jagah nahi hai..na aap na koi aur..." showed it all... dat broke Rey's heart and ours also...πŸ’”πŸ’”...
Isnt rey the best after so much of it... he went from taani's room saying I LUV U( i luved the part)
 The bezubaan sequence in rain showed all Rey's pain...  was very well choreographed...

The funny thing in epi i found was bharat saying toh hum see(stitch) denge... wen the boys frm other team says hum Phad denge...😊😊😊

coming back to point... Rey is upset,he cant concentrate... and der taani decides to stay away frm rey as he is getting defocussed and not to come to ndc finals... which makes rey go to taani's house for bringing her... but here comes Mr. Shekhawat in between...and our first shock ,... Rey confesses his love for taani and also the truth abt being a dancer... and  then the second shock Mr. Shekhawat giving Rey a thaaddd... slap... (how can he...??? actually how dare he???😑😑😑)...

Precap: Nothing much to say... everyone waiting for rey as performance is up... lets hope taani brings him  back to finals...

By this we get a good Mega episode... and ou wait for 3 days paid-off... 

P.S: Vrimar were absolutely fantabulous today... they showed watever may b the scene they portray it beautifully... hats-off to them for such a outstanding acting...
(and sorry for the long post... as the epi... was heart touching,couldnt stop writing...)