OMG!!!!!!!NEW PROMO

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guyz caught the new promo!promo strts with a closed door then it opens and there is a grand entry of our love birds adi-chandni to a grand hall and everybody standing at the side and the promo ends with adi-chandni hugging!in the backround there is a voiceover which says sumthing like''sohni-mahiwal,laila-majnu inki kahani reh gayi thi adhuri lekin inki prem-kahani hogi puri 14 aug aap honge humare mehmaan''πŸ‘at the end we usually see adi-chandni in opposite directions but this time they were shown hugging!😳and one more thing this the name of the prog. i.e. india calling was written in a grand way!πŸ˜†that means 14 aug is the day when our wish will be fulfilled!!!!!!!!!❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woha!! thats kool thnx fr sharing srishti
ritika_roxx thumbnail
august 14 is my lucky day then lolz. thnxx a lot!
kudi420 thumbnail
thx for sharing shristi .....well there wedding scene has been shot. the shooting was cuming in sum news channel .....chandini was looking good in red outfit with sum polka dots. they didnt show adi 😭
they showed everyone dancing around. vishesh and gp hugging each other. dilawar too was dancing. kamini for a change was looking good too.
toh tht means ab shaadi jaldi hi hone waali hai.
yaar kaunse news channel mein dikhaya tha aur maine miss kaise kar diya 😭 vaise ek baat hai mera aur news channel ka dur-dur tak koi rishta nahi hai!
kudi420 thumbnail
lolzzz shrishti .....well ido watch ews and thts why catch up with all these .........
it was sum channel 7 i guess ....i dunno the name of teh show
i was juss surfing the channels and saw chandini in bridal wear and stopped to have a look.
prajakta567 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey they r not showing Adi???????not even Tara.tab to at d time of wedding some jhol is definately gonna happen... πŸ˜† ..
crazy_heenz thumbnail
tfs.........but Adi's not gonna b der in d marriage...........hopefully no accident or sumthin or i vill 😭
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cmon sing wid me.

DUKH BHARE DIN BITE RE BHAIYYA
AB SUKH AAYO RE
RANG JEEVAN MEIN NAYA LAYO RE. πŸ˜†

thanx for sharing.Finally jiska mujhe tha intezaar vo ghadi aa gayi aa gayi. 😳
DUKH BHARE DIN BITE RE BHAIYYA