Knockout Epi (TR Post)

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TR post for TRians.
Advance warning: long post. Kindly ignore if you don't have time for Zinnia's yapping!

TaaRey: Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Palki Ma'am, take a bow. From a TR fan perspective, a very well written, well executed and well performed episode. Nothing dragged...the drama unfolded at a wonderful pace and constantly made me thump my desk thinking, "ab kya hoga yaar!" πŸ˜† I loved the use of the flashbacks and how it was incorporated into the epi, without slowing down the pace. If last week's episodes were a treat, today was a three course meal...delightful :)

Rey completely drenched in rain...standing outside Taani's place like a true Romeo...waiting for just one glance of his Juliet. He's cold and shivering, but that doesn't deter him.  Taani on the other hand tries hard to resist, but finally gives in. The hurt and anger inside of her is much smaller than her feelings for Rey. She comes out...to bring him in :)

After a very long time I've enjoyed a conversation between Rey and Taani. The exchange of dialogues along with the subtle moments inbetween, melted me from within. And the heavy drops of rain covering Rey were harmless in comparison to the water he was carrying in his eyes. The touch of Rey's hand, the longing in his eyes seemed to overwhelm Taani. But the sweetest part was Taani drying his hair. It's these little gestures that speak volumes about our feelings. She cares...she still does.

Coming to their conversation, how can anyone not feel for either of them? Rey was pouring his heart out...but Taani's stance too made sense. Rey meant well and his intentions were noble. But fact of the matter is, he aimed to mould Taani into a different person, without her consent. Naturally he looked at the situation through his eyes, but forgot that Taani's view would not necessarily be the same. When we make decisions, we have to be prepared for the consequences. The same goes for Rey. His "master plan" was for the betterment of Taani's future, but we cannot "plan" anyone's direction. They must find it themselves and follow their own path with their own will.

The entire scene between them was an unbelievable combination of beauty and pain. The beauty of the love that they share...and the pain of distance, created by circumstances, more than anything. I was left with a lump in my throat when Taani told Rey to do one last thing for her...to stay away. And the manner in which he said "I love you Taani," tugged at my heart. The tears rolling down Taani's cheeks were a testament to the love she too feels, but will not say.

My post is getting longer...isn't it? Let's try and wrap this up! πŸ˜† And so we reach our climax! Rey revealed the truth to Tauji and as expected, he flips πŸ˜† he slapped Rey?! Never saw that one coming. We finally got to see a determined and honest lover Rey standing infront of a possessive and unreasonable Tauji. Rey's revelation followed by a solemn look and lowered gaze, really won me over. He stood firm, but without arrogance. And with that scene ends a very dramatic episode!

Tareef time! Amar and Vrinda nailed it once again. Their portrayal of TaaRey's love and pain was simply outstanding. They beautifully matched each other during the emotional scene and I applaud them both for their performance throught the episode πŸ‘

Parting note: Rey and Taani are destined for each other. If anyone even needed a reminder, today's episode is proof. There is so much depth in their love. This kind of love is very rare. People love with their heart. But not everyone can love with their soul. This is an art known to very few...and TaaRey are one of them :)

This is what I call a knockout episode :)

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: zohasmiles

again im the first one..yey me...πŸ₯³

res...

btw new acount...but im still BKD

P.S.BARUN AND VRINDA ROCK❀️

Thanks BKD :) You have kept tradition alive by being the first one to post πŸ˜† look forward to reading your thoughts. i know it's a long one...can't be helped 😳
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post zinni.. bas thodi jada hi lambi hai.. lol.. 
bt u said it all... amar n vrinda nailed it.. 
rey was trying to convince her n she was stating her points which were absolutely correct.. haayyeee... they were  too cute today... 😊 
P.S.  loved ur signature... πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: kady_taarey

awesome post zinni.. bas thodi jada hi lambi hai.. lol.. 

bt u said it all... amar n vrinda nailed it.. 
rey was trying to convince her n she was stating her points which were absolutely correct.. haayyeee... they were  too cute today... 😊 
P.S.  loved ur signature... πŸ˜†

Thanks Kady :)
Sab complain karte hain mere long posts ke baare mein πŸ˜† I don't know what to do! If I make it shorter then I can't write with depth. But will try to make some changes next time :)

Rey trying to convince Taani was really heart warming. But she was right in her place. And yes, VriMar ne aaj phir kamaal kar diya.

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Unreserved:

Ok so I've never seen such an intense episode in my life. Finally, Rey and Taani talked it out. He said what he needed to say and she said what she needed to say. She posed the questions that we've all been asking the creatives since a long time. Did he ask her why she wanted to be a housewife? Did he ask her if she had any goals in life? Maybe he could have helped her out in the beginning instead of them both going through so much pain. The break up was such a horrible idea and now that she finally gets it, he understands deep inside that it was a stupid idea. 

Honestly, the scene was so beautifully done. In fact, the whole episode was a treat to watch, everything moved like the way it's actually supposed to. On a side note: I also loved Sharon and Taani's phone conversation. I don't know why the CV's put namak in their relationship when it's just not needed. They could have been the best of friends if the CV's had actually tried giving Taani a friend. 

Awesome post and an awesome episode! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Edited by anju101 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

TR post for TRians.
Advance warning: long post. Kindly ignore if you don't have time for Zinnia's yapping!

TaaRey: Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Palki Ma'am, take a bow. From a TR fan perspective, a very well written, well executed and well performed episode. Nothing dragged...the drama unfolded at a wonderful pace and constantly made me thump my desk thinking, "ab kya hoga yaar!" πŸ˜† I loved the use of the flashbacks and how it was incorporated into the epi, without slowing down the pace. If last week's episodes were a treat, today was a three course meal...delightful :)
Seriously...after ages I felt like..."what's gonna happen now?" uff this was a mindblowing episode. And for me it was a three course meal, with all my favorite dishes.
Rey completely drenched in rain...standing outside Taani's place like a true Romeo...waiting for just once glance of his Juliet. He's cold and shivering, but that doesn't deter him.  Taani on the other hand tries hard to resist, but finally gives in. The hurt and anger inside of her is much smaller than her feelings for Rey. She comes out...to bring him in :)
That was amazing...Rey, Taani and rain. I loved it so much when she came out with the umbrella.
After a very long time I've enjoyed a conversation between Rey and Taani. The exchange of dialogues along with the subtle moments inbetween, melted me from within. And the heavy drops of rain covering Rey were harmless in comparison to the water he was carrying in his eyes. The touch of Rey's hand, the longing in his eyes seemed to overwhelm Taani. But the sweetest part was Taani drying his hair. It's these little gestures that speak volumes about our feelings. She cares...she still does.
This convo had everything which was needed, bits of their love, affection and care...moreover the points tani made were awesome. Her perspective, herr viewpoint, and what Rey has done, how wrong it was...it was much needed to let rey know that in a relationship he can't take all the decisions as per his wish. And tani's is a human being not a robot who'll be designed as per one's needs.
Coming to their conversation, how can anyone not feel for either of them? Rey was pouring his heart out...but Taani's stance too made sense. Rey meant well and his intentions were noble. But fact of the matter is, he aimed to mould Taani into a different person, without her consent. Naturally he looked at the situation through his eyes, but forgot that Taani's view would not necessarily be the same. When we make decisions, we have to be prepared for the consequences. The same goes for Rey. His "master plan" was for the betterment of Taani's future, but we cannot "plan" anyone's direction. They must find it themselves and follow their own path with their own will.

The entire scene between them was an unbelievable combination of beauty and pain. The beauty of the love that they share...and the pain of distance, created by circumstances, more than anything. I was left with a lump in my throat when Taani told Rey to do one last thing for her...to stay away. And the manner in which he said "I love you Taani," tugged at my heart. The tears rolling down Taani's cheeks were a testament to the love she too feels, but will not say.
That scene...i've nothing to say.😭
My post is getting longer...isn't it? Let's try and wrap this up! πŸ˜† And so we reach our climax! Rey revealed the truth to Tauji and as expected, he flips πŸ˜† he slapped Rey?! Never saw that one coming. We finally got to see a determined and honest lover Rey standing infront of a possessive and unreasonable Tauji. Rey's revelation followed by a solemn look and lowered gaze, really won me over. He stood firm, but without arrogance. And with that scene ends a very dramatic episode!
And yep i loved the way rey behaved with tauji..."firm, without arrogance".
Tareef time! Amar and Vrinda nailed it once again. Their portrayal of TaaRey's love and pain was simply outstanding. They beautifully matched each other during the emotional scene and I applaud them both for their performance throught the episode πŸ‘
Taareef time of taarey...or vrimar...that's why they do have this chemistry. it was beautiful...perfect...marvelous...
Parting note: Rey and Taani are destined for each other. If anyone even needed a reminder, today's episode is proof. There is so much depth in their love. This kind of love is very rare. People love with their heart. But not everyone can love with their soul. This is an art known to very few...and TaaRey are one of them :)

This is what I call a knockout episode :)

it  was indeed an awesome epi

one of the best one till now

i loved it to the core...

my taarey made me cry today

amar and vrinda ..so so so fab actors

they rocked

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju101

Reserved :) BRB

No probs :)
Looking forward to what you thought about the epi...!

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Megs.

Indeed it was a mind blowing episode and I am truly grateful to the CVs for giving TRians something special. Really loved every bit of it :)

Ah, Taani coming out with an umbrella! That was so touching...and the look on Rey's face - he couldn't believe that she came. Seriously, I was dying to comment on the umbrella scene lekin already post itna lamba ho gaya πŸ˜†

Yes, their convo had everything...every emotion that a lover feels at some stage in their relationship. Yup, Taan'i's dialogues were awesome and I loved how she placed her finger on his lips...honestly, I wanted to write much much more but again...post too long πŸ˜†

TaaRey/VriMar DO have chemistry for sho and plenty of it. It sets the screen on fire!

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

No probs :)
Looking forward to what you thought about the epi...!

Just unreserved :)