Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So the evil witch is back😡 oh boy I would love to see a cat fight between Gunjan and Charu.  But indian soap so that not going to happen.
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow i kinda enjoy charu and gunjan
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One more fiasco from Zee TV. They seem to have a record of ruining all their well running serials by bringing in "ghisa pitta" tracks after the initial uniqueness to the show.

Interesting tracks would have been:

Newly wed Gunjan fighting the two witches in a calm yet assertive way (Reena Roy's character in Sau Din saas Ke) while she settles in as a  wife/bahu. Yet what they are showing is pallus and saasumaa bhakti and taking abuse.

Rachana's growth and romance with Vihan was great but now with the fire fiasco, chachi taunts, beti vs beta rules etc, zzz

Garg men were stronger before and now seems the the woman are shooting their mouths. In no time the chudual raaj will start and charu will move in as Sangita's anaath sister (they might send charu's parents to thie vampire nagri)

To me, there is nothing exciting to watch Gunjan vs Charu reruns. There has been enough  of sautan dramas in Indian serials

Let's drink to the over and over fiascos of Zee serials

Edited by suresh555 - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

One more fiasco from Zee TV. They seem to have a record of ruining all their well running serials by bringing in "ghisa pitta" tracks after the initial uniqueness to the show.

Newly wed Gunjan fighting the two witches in a calm yet assertive way (Reena Roy's character in Sau Din saas Ke) while she settles in as a  wife/bahu. Yet what they are showing is pallus and saasumaa bhakti and taking abuse.

Rachana's growth and romance with Vihan was great but now with the fire fiasco, chachi taunts, beti vs beta rules etc, zzz

Garg men were stronger before and now seems the the woman are shooting their mouths. In no time the chudual raaj will start and charu will move in as Sangita's anaath sister (they might send charu's parents to thie vampire nagri)

To me, there is nothing exciting to watch Gunjan vs Charu reruns. There has been enough  of sautan dramas in Indian serials

One more round of pati, patni aur woh story all over again for us  to party with😡
Originally posted by: suresh555

rachna fans are not still getting.. again focus on mayan  story only😡