Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jalal- Jodha Short Scene: Because I love you

radheghanashyam Groupbie
radheghanashyam
radheghanashyam

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Jalal- Jodha Short Scene: "Because I love you".Heart

Friends kindly ignore mistakes... Njoy!! 

There she sat in front of mirror recollecting Jalal's words about Love'.. Daasi comes from and informs Jodha that Jalal wants to meet her in his room'. She is not happy hearing this' She says OK sadly'.  Here Jalal is changing his cloths' Jodha enters in the room when he removes his black tank Embarrassed(as I don't know its actual name of that type of shirt)'.Confused

She thoughts that Jalal is planning something else' He tells her to come in'. She stands near the table'.. He starts coming near her' one step second stepEmbarrassed'. He reaches to her and is about to say something' scared Jodha screams "Aaa!! Door rahiye humse!! Again he tries to say something she says "Humne kaha door rahiye humse" and takes the flowerpot and hits Jalal's forehead'Cry

Jalal tries to hold her hand '' She runs away'..  Jalal is shocked' Mahamanga witnesses this scene' and planning something against Jodha'.Angry

Next morning Jodha completes her pooja and goes to give prashad'. Jalal is working out and Jodha comes there and asks him to put Sindoor in her mang'Embarrassed Maham anga enter scene saying "Kya tumne Jalal ko shauher hone ka haq diya hai??" "Nahi na toh kyu tum chahti ho ki Jalal tumhari maang bhare" Jodha stays quiet'  She gives Jodha a look and exits'AngryWacko

Jodha also comes to her room'.  Recollecting Mahamanga's words' Hears some noise and runs out of the room Jalal is fighting with a man'.who taunts Jodha for being a rajput princess'. Jalal says " Woh hamari begum hain' Mallika-E-Hindustan hain woh'.. Aur tumhara aisa kehna unke shaan ke khilaf hai' aur unki shaan hi hamari shaan hai'"Clap

Jodha requests him to leave that man'  But Jalal tells his sainik to cut his tongue'.Shocked

Jodha in Jalal's room.. "Kyu kiya aapne aisa' Kyu kaat di uski jubaan'??Ouch

Uttar dijiye hamare prashnonka'.. Hum janna chahte hain'.

Jalal shouts " Kyun ki uss badtameez ne aap ke bare mein'. He stops and says Aap hamari begum hai aur aapke bare mein koi aisi baat kare yeh hamein pasand nahi'

Jo '. "Kyun?"

Jalal "(irritated bcoz she is not understanding his feelings) Kyun ki hum aapse beintehaan mohobbat kare hain"EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

Jodha Shock' our Jalal Rox'. SillyDancing

hey there i know this is very short... but its just a scene... So i m sorry... and next time i will try 2 write a longer one... EmbarrassedBig smile Thanks...

Plzz comment... Share ur views... 

Edited by radheghanashyam - 01 July 2013 at 2:31am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1Garima....Sunshine001JIDHNYASAsamaman22janmagicbookarhifan_loverJeevitha.Pcappacuino5IPKKND_Pyaariluvrainaartividya_955AkankshaJANikkiReedSonyaBladebaublesworldequalsyou.logsJaisoifvirgo24zainab03puggyy-Lila-Rutuja...arunsunita_gmvenveenishasrividhya68Star_girlArchi02.GrangerMalfoy.daisydee425surbhimathurunishazIncenseyoga23priyaDevil_kriti-Eris-Birdieeriyya6Sexylicious.

-SulBalaLove- Groupbie
-SulBalaLove-
-SulBalaLove-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Short and sweet... good 1 do write more...

god bless u... [:D/]

Edited by -SulBalaLove- - 01 July 2013 at 2:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radheghanashyam

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Omg i loved itt.. hats off to you if this really does happen plzz continue it
-SulBalaLove- Groupbie
-SulBalaLove-
-SulBalaLove-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hey its really good... but still dont know y ppl r not posting comments.. Broken Heart
Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
radhe..you here buddy Shocked ..loved your post..please do continue like this Embarrassed
Devil_kriti IF-Sizzlerz
Devil_kriti
Devil_kriti

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
loved it 
carol44 Senior Member
carol44
carol44

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ths is sooo good.write next partDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar...

Keep rocking like that...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index