Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Our STAR Plus characters tell us about the joy of

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maitridarshit

maitridarshit

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Becoming a father is something very special that happens to a man. It is a defining moment for him. Our beloved STAR Plus characters tell us their experience of becoming fathers.
STARONE.IN
characters-naitik-and-ahemNaitik smiles and says, "Becoming a father is something I truly cherish. I can now experience what my father went through raising me. My son Naksh is very naughty at times, having him around takes me back to my childhood. I believe becoming a father completes me as a man."

"My daughter Meera is very sweet. She is an angel in my life. When I come home after a hard day's work, holding her in my arms brightens my mood. When I was younger I never imagined fatherhood would be such a satisfying experience but having experienced it I think it is highly recommended." says Ahem

Purushottam tells us "I not only have middle aged children  but also grown up grand-children. It feels like I have had the opportunity to become a father twice. Being a father is hard work, it should not be taken lightly. It is important to care for the overall well-being of your child. They will become not only successful but also grow up to be good people."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our STAR Plus characters tell us about the joy of" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top