Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Our STAR Plus characters tell us about the joy of

maitridarshit Groupbie
maitridarshit
maitridarshit

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Becoming a father is something very special that happens to a man. It is a defining moment for him. Our beloved STAR Plus characters tell us their experience of becoming fathers.
STARONE.IN
characters-naitik-and-ahemNaitik smiles and says, "Becoming a father is something I truly cherish. I can now experience what my father went through raising me. My son Naksh is very naughty at times, having him around takes me back to my childhood. I believe becoming a father completes me as a man."

"My daughter Meera is very sweet. She is an angel in my life. When I come home after a hard day's work, holding her in my arms brightens my mood. When I was younger I never imagined fatherhood would be such a satisfying experience but having experienced it I think it is highly recommended." says Ahem

Purushottam tells us "I not only have middle aged children  but also grown up grand-children. It feels like I have had the opportunity to become a father twice. Being a father is hard work, it should not be taken lightly. It is important to care for the overall well-being of your child. They will become not only successful but also grow up to be good people."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top