Share ur real supernatural story

farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi anamikaians!i know all of us r bored wt dis current track😡.we thought dis show is a supernatural show but nw it's become saas bahu saga🤢.we all watched d show to see some supernatural staff.but we didn't see anything like that.

btw,i come to d point.i do believe in supernatural thing.but by d grace of Allah i haven't faced anything like that.hv u xperiencd any paranormal incidnt in ur lif??if u hd,thn plz share it. . .or u cn also share d story of ur frnd/family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also haven't experienced by da grace of allah. Bt in my childhood,i always felt dat someone was behind me and something supernatural was happening.Bt now i don't believe in such things.Edited by MUNIASTUART - 10 years ago
farabi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

I also haven't experienced by da grace of allah. Bt in my childhood,i always felt dat someone was behind me and something supernatural was happening.Bt now i don't believe in such things.

Munia Allah has created Zinn also
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: farabi

Munia Allah has created Zinn also

i believe in zins.in QURAN, there mentiond abt existance of zins. Bt i don't believe in ghost n atmas.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't believe in super natural things and in black magic--i don't believe in black magic and other things...

i only see them for entertainment...nothing else...
farabi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

i don't believe in super natural things and in black magic--i don't believe in black magic and other things...
i only see them for entertainment...nothing else...

No Raj i also don't believe in black magic bcz it is done by human but i do believe in Zinn...cz it is mentioned in Quraan.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farabi

No Raj i also don't believe in black magic bcz it is done by human but i do believe in Zinn...cz it is mentioned in Quraan.

except god i dont believe in any thing...nirakar--niramay--
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have seen a unfortunate past where hale and hearty family members have been taken away all of a sudden by death.   ...Two of my friends committed suicide in their late teens, one being my best friend...i believe her bf  forced her into an abortion, later she took poison, i met her the day before that...one of my family member died the day  Kaho na pyaar hai was released..., we were coming out of the theatre...he was humming "ek din ka jeena phir to hai jaana, (the Kaho na pyaar hai song, sorry i'm poor at lyrics), Sorry, this is not off topic, i just wanted to say that since  i  live all alone most of the time, so there was plenty of time and opportunities for those souls to visit me at least once. None have...so far...fingers crossed.  
A very Nice topic, TM.😃

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
If atmas came to meet me, i had better run away.😃
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In real life, Munia, everything is completely different then screen...in real life, even if i saw my image move in the mirror when i myself was not moving, it would be enough to send me to the hospital...or if i came home one evening, unlocked the door and saw myself sitting on the sofa, while i was still at the door...there are many more examples, but i don't want to scare you, or anyone else...