Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Where are you my Damon? Where have you gone? You know I can't live without you! Hug

Guys. I have to tell you something. I just have to say it, okay? I can't not delay it any more, my heart aches whenever I think about him. I mean he's just amazing. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just can't function. I just... I just have to say it. I just... *sighs really deeply*

I'm so in love with Damon right now. I mean, he's so perfect! I just wish we can be together forever and ever and ever and ever! Zahara and Damon forever. Gosh, our names match so much! He is just perfect! I mean his smile, his hair, his cheekbones, his eyes, his eye lashes and god even the pupils in his eyes, everything is just perfect. I don't even know what to say. He should be Mr Perfect, not Mr Salvatore. Because he's just perfect. 

He is my Romeo and I am his Juliet. Nothing can separate us - you hear that?! Because I will bite you! Oh Damon! Why do you make me love you so much? Do you know how much it hurts me inside? I just love him so much. 

Have you loved someone so much that it kills you? Well, I love Damon more than anyone else loves someone else. I just want to become Mrs Salvatore. I mean Zahara Damon Salvatore. Mrs Zahara Damon Salvatore. Oh god. How perfect. Doesn't that just sound so perfect? We are destined to be together. In History books, our names will be put together as the ones who redefined love. Because I love him that much! And anyone else who loves him as much as me will be... bitten as well! 

God Damon. *stares into his deep blue eyes* I just wish you were here with me, I would turn into a vampire for you! Forever and ever and ever! I'll be your Bella and you can be my Edward! Except not really because speaking about Twilight is blasphemy. And oh god, I think my heart melted when I see him smile, every time. Oh god that smirk!

WOW. Damon. How perfect are you? Gosh, you give a whole new meaning to the word evil sexy. Because that's how sexy-licious you are. I love you! I love you so much that it sickens me inside because you're just so so perfect!

Guys, I just love him so much, I can't think or sleep or eat. He's in my mind every time and I always wonder what he's doing? Is he thinking about me too? God, I love him more than anyone else can love him. I love him more than that guy who created the Taj Mahal. I love him more than ArHi fans love ArHi, I love him more than Geeks love their calculator. I love him so much that it kills me inside. 

I love you Damon. *whispers* I love you. 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 30 June 2013 at 8:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

6650-Deepali-apoorvaarnav..Labyrinth..forever_young.Tanvi.theloupgarouxDhoxiTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Damon, Damon! Where art thou Damon!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Res. Heart

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Krupa, I love him. 

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You've got quite an imagination. Damon.. Deserves someone like, I dunno, me? <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey Jot.

And no, pffthshshshhs! Damon is only mine. I mean we're soul mates. I love him so much. 

.Tanvi.

IF-Rockerz

.Tanvi.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awesome post ! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Brilliant Zahara Wink