Arranged Marriage (ArHi) Thread 9 (NEW THREAD Pg 1 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Khushi decided to work on the relationship again. That's nice.

There are still insecurities and apprehension in Khushi which made her halt in her tracks.
But her mother's words which punctuate her thoughts, effectively work as a compass for her-providing her a direction.

Khushi's eyes softened on seeing a tired Arnav, running his fingers through his hair.. and she decided to make coffee for him. Her strong sense of empathy is one of her most brilliant character traits. She understood his needs even before he breathed a word about it.
.. And there is this undertone of sheer domesticity in the whole situation which somehow thaws the general coldness.

[B]"Gazing outside he saw a storm brewing.."

If only he knew that there is a greater storm brewing in his proffessional life which will affect his personal life as well..

".. and realized he had disturbed her just as she had started to get ready."
I somehow felt that there is so much formality in between them that they are almost like strangers.
" He averted his gaze but did not step back out, rather he stepped inside.."
These little nuances show that Arnav is trying to shorten the distance between them.

" He waited for a second before he answered 'A Club'. "
I wonder what made him wait for a second.. Why was he waiting?

I loved the scene where Arnav said that he knew Khushi was uncomfortable with the dress, and it would be perfectly okay if she chose not to wear it.

Khushi was nervous and uncomfortable to wear the dress. But this time, Arnav's words that they are together in this marriage, acted as a compass to give a direction to her thoughts.

Arnav was busy thinking about the deal with Mr. Bruzzi and how to make it right.
" Just then Khushi's reflection appeared behind him."
I felt that this symbolised that Khushi would stand by his side to help him out in his proffessional problems, in whatever way she can.

Just as he saw Khushi, Arnav's thoughts about the deal flew out of the window.
Khushi effortlessly becomes his focus of attention when she is near him.

" He exhaled heavily and closed his eyes."
Maybe Arnav is still trying to fight a losing battle of fighting off the potent attraction.

This scene with all the intricate description of Khushi spraying perfume, drops of it clinging on her collar bone and Arnav's reaction to it, was very sensual.
Sexual Tension was running so high that it was almost electrifying. No words were spoken. Yet the vividly described scene told that both of them were acutely aware of the situation.
The description of Arnav's reaction was crisp and very well written.

".. and decided to forego the tie for tonight. It was too hot for it."
It was indeed very hot for Arnav!🤣

" He had to give it to her, she had taken mostly everything she had witnessed in Australia with stride."
I felt that Arnav silently and unconsciously praised Khushi. Surely, he himself didn't do it consciously!

Arnav observed Khushi so intricately!

" He averted his gaze and pushed his hands in his pockets to stop himself from picking the cloth and covering her."
The inner protectiveness of Arnav came to the forefront instinctively. But the heavy dose of chivalry stopped him from picking up the cloth!

At the club, Khushi automatically took a step closer to Arnav just as his hands slipped across her back and around her waist. I was amazed to read that how much they are attuned to each other.

Goodness! The press and the camera are so, so obnoxious. They are clicking it even in the club.

Arnav is very sharp to observe everything around him.

" Arnav's hand gripped her waist, bringing her closer, reducing the distance between them."
I felt that this symbolically showed that how Arnav will bring her closer to him when she has no clue in the maddening crowd- unknown crowd here symbolising the unknown problems, trials and tribulations.

I wondered at first that why Mr. Bruzzi's "eyes calculatingly looked at the two of them" , and why he started to question them like a marriage counsellor! But later it all made sense.

Mr. Bruzzi's "Namaste" was so endearing!
The detailed description of Arnav's sketches in the file were great.

Khushi prayed to Devi Maiyya to grant Arnav's wishes. This was real sweet.
Her little yet very significant gesture of keeping her hand on his knee to make him calm, actually signified so many things.
Mr. Bruzzi wanted the eastern culture to be there. And exactly here I felt that, Khushi can help Arnav by implementing her Chikankari work and fill them with a multitude of colors.

Her agony over the articles is so poignantly described that it becomes almost tangible and leaves a dull ache in the heart in its wake.
The false reports and Arnav's caustic words told in the initial days alternately interplaying in her mind, were vividly described.

Now that Khushi is in a problem, Arnav is expected to come to her rescue!

Edited by greenMoss - 10 years ago
congrats fr ur new thread...!!
You are going to update????!!! Now????? I am dreaming already 
Congratzz on the new thread!!!
Congrats on new thread.. Waiting for update
congrats for the new thread.and i'm so happy we are getting an update soon.waiting dear :)
unres

OMG

you are back😃

can you plz accept my buddy request
plzzz

AMAZING PART
I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE 
KRANI

THIS PART WAS AWESOME
I HOPE ARNAV IS GOING TO 
SHOW NOW EVERYBODY HOW 
MUCH THIS MARRIAGE IS WANTED 
AND SLOWLY THEY GET CLOSER AND CLOSER
TO EACHOTHER

WAITING
FOR NEXT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER THEIR SECOND WEDDING 

TERI DEEWANI

AGAR TUM MIL JAO
IF I'M ABLE TO CALL YOU MINE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3625305

Edited by ZANADI - 10 years ago
OMG YOU UPDATED. 
Squeals with joy

Reswa 
congrtaz for the new thread...