dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hi,

here's the link to Chapter 40

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641028

Chapter 41

Chandu cleared his throat for 3rdtime 'krishna ?', while they sat in the car , on their way to home... krishna was too busy imagining the flashes of scenes which his mind was projecting for him , mainly a bit where he was pulling down not just the zip at her back , but starting to pull the dress down her shoulders, his lips grazing over her mole where her neck met her left shoulder...n instead of lying like a log , she was standing , her back arched against him , making coy but not too much effort to stop him, her hands clasping over his, her head cutting into his shoulder...he could feel the mounting anticipation n desire in both of them... n her slightly fearful n tensed excitement adorned with adorable coyness... 'what?' krishna snapped , annoyed at chandu for disturbing his thoughts n angry at himself for the kind of thoughts filling his mind... 'er... what did she say ? did u talk to her?... ' chandu asked , keeping his eyes on the road ... krishna felt a kind of uneasiness he has never felt as he remembered how she had fainted n seemed really tired ... 'no...she... what's there to talk?' he said , angry at himself not knowing why he felt like going back n check whether she was fine..! n if that wasn't enough he was starting to feel ashamed at himself that she being in such a tired state n he is contemplating on undressing her n enjoying her!! ...! 'she already told what is her plan to Ma Sahib...! '... finished krishna, fuming ...why the hell is he bothered about her? ... 'so... what did u tell her? U were with her for atleast 20 mins ...what did u...?' chandu began , but krishna cut across him... 'what happened between me n her is none of ur business , Chandu ...! now drive silently!' he ordered , his voice ice cold ... chandu pursed his lips , realising that krishna was in a fowl mood ...

Manjula waited till bakshi went out of the hall n shailendra prepared to climb the stairs muttering profanities at krishna on his own... 'er, bhaiyya... there's is a problem...' she said tensed ...'what? did that girl divulge anything about our plan to him?' asked shailendra panicking ... 'no...but by the looks of it... our plan is over even before it began... we were counting on his ...lust... to get her to his house ... but ...but looks like he has got what he wanted ...I found ...ur daughter... the girl is out cold ...unconscious... half naked, on her bed ...' she said , not an iota of concern for pratigya in her voice , but fearing the wrath oh her brother... the girl was her responsibility...Shailendra rounded on her , his face shocked n angry 'what? How could u let this happen? ' he shouted at her ...he didn't seem to have any problem in hearing that may be his daughter was almost raped or is in a bad condition... 'I thought u had everything under control... our whole plan is in jeopardy... his lust was our weapon !!! ... ' he spat at her as he dialled Durjjan's number... 'durjjan, we have a problem...come here first thing in the morning...' he said curtly into the phone, his eyes slits on his sister ...manjula looked tensed as she said ' I will call a doctor ...' she walked back up stairs... he dialled gayatri's number 'oh Shailendra...I was about to call u, then thought will wait till morning ...I ... ' 'listen Ma sahib ... we have a problem here...' Shailendra interrupted her... 'what happened? Is everything alright? Is the girl trying to escape?' ... 'escape? ' snorted Shailendra ... 'ur animal of a nephew was here... he... the girl is unconscious now... apparently he couldn't control his lust... ' gayatri inhaled sharply , shocked n tensed ... 'oh no!' she remembered the words of the pundit ... 'they r made for eachother'... she forced herself to be calm ...'Ok ...we will talk in the morning...' she cut the phone...

'she has fever...n is very tired ... n pls change her clothes...she is suffoating... she needs rest...' the doctor said , packing his things...manjula nodded looking at Pratigya's unconscious form...'here, the medicines' the doc gave a prescription to manjula n went out of the room, a servant taking his suitcase... oh no! Now she has to take care of this mess...! see to it that her body is perfect fit n fine for the next few months...! manjula thought angrily ...

*********************************

Krishna climbed up the stairs , lost in thought ...she looked so serene ...pure... innocent... as she lay in his arms , in the bed ... n not to mention mouth watering-ly sensual... he wondered how he could find a sleeping , dead as log thing sensual...attractive ... n her lips!!!... he groaned as he opened his door n walked to the mirror , chucking his blazer on the floor, along his way to the bed ... he wondered why he wanted to kiss her ... he wondered why he held back... his eyes fell on his own collections of CDs as he undressed ...his thoughts shifted ... he smiled remembering seeing many of them at her desk... he fondly ran his fingers over them , throwing away his shirt...he caught himself in the mirror smiling like a teenage boy n he paused ...his face filled with anger n he cursed loudly , running his hands along his hair in frustration...he undressed completely n flopped on to the bed , fuming in anger... he pulled the covers over him n laid on his right waiting for sleep to come... his mind swirled with images of her lying unconscious...his thoughts shifted to his own bloody feelings of tension n panic when he realized that she wasn't waking up... he closed his eyes tightly , frustrated n angry at himself...

he opened them to find her lying next to him...just like that...unconscious ...tired ... before he even knew it he was pulling her form towards him , hugging her to himself , relishing the feel of her fully clothed body against his naked one...oh...he is yet to feel how her naked skin felt against his...his feeling of uneasiness n concern for her at the moment overshadowed his other naughty thoughts as he leaned in, his face inches from her n called her name , his one hand securing her to him n other affectionately sweeping her hair off her face' Pratigya?...wake up...' ...she didn't show any signs of waking up... he could feel the feeling of panic returning as he caressed her cheeks, his eyes desperately seeking all over her face...'Pratigya...pls ...wake up...look at me...' he said his voice laced with desperation n concern...krishna let a roar of anger as he realised that he had said the words aloud , a silent prayer escaping his heart at the same time to get her open her eyes... he sat up , breathing heavily , gnashing his teeth at the effects that girl was having on him...that was the first time in his life he had imagined a ...girl... in his bed...! that was the first time he had said 'please...' ...for any purpose , for that matter... n that was the first time he had prayed ... ever... he pulverised the sheets as he looked sideways , thoughts of strangling her filling his mind for affecting him in such pathetic manner... he felt a void as he glanced at the empty space where secs ago she laid ...krishna laid down again , promising to himself the torture he will be inflicting upon her once she is firmly beneath his feet... she is going to pay dearly for the kinds of effects she was having on him...

************************

Pratigya was falling though a haze ... she could feel herself hurtling through space , n could see her mother prostate on the surface deep below...she was fighting with all her strength to reach her but faces kept hurling at her from all sides...her father...that durjjan ..n his vulture like sons ... her friends , especially malini was calling for her ...she tossed n turned in the bed , her face contorted against the images ...she collided with a strong solid body n looked up to see him!... oh no! She remembered now!... he was so close to her!... his hand was holding her chin in an iron grip n e was asking her something ... she remembered trying to nod n then... n then... it was darkness... n she felt him lifting her up, his voice calling her as though from so near to her...directly in her ears... she wanted to open her eyes ... make any sound , any gesture to show him that she is alright... to assure him that she is alright ...why though? Why do u want to assure him ?... bec she has heard him...he sounds concerned ... almost scared ... he will be feeling afraid why she wasn't opening her eyes when he was calling her so...earnestly...n she don't want to hurt him...disappoint him ...she must open her eyes... she felt him over her, hovering just inches above... oh ... she could feel the air between them crackling ...his breath over her lips... he was not going to...yes...he is going to... she could feel her mind n heart working double time ...n even though tired, she felt incredibly alive as her breathing hiked ...n she felt his fingers brush over the top of her cleavage ... oh... she felt dizzy...she thought she would faint as his fingers played with something over her chest n his lips almost brushed hers...but... but... wasn't she already feeling faintly ...pratigya was confused ...no! don't leave ...don't go away...she almost pleaded as she felt him pull away from her ...did she do something wrong? ... she strained her ears for his sound...it was agony ...the wait...the longing... then she heard him, felt him as his fingers caressed her cheeks ...she felt relieved ...happy...

n then ...oh no! ... he wasn't... no! ...she could feel him trying to undress her... suddenly she felt angry...she tried to move away as his fingers burned a path up her spine, staring from her hips...No!...every man is the same... they just want their pleasure ... one moment he was calling her to open her eyes n now!!! Now... he was trying to enjoy her never minding the fact that she was feeling uncomfortable...that she was unconscious ... unconscious ...?...his touch was burning her... so hot... feverish... fever?... pratigya opened her eyes , tiredly ... there was no one in the room... she moved her hands weakly , her mouth dry n felt her neck...she was burning alright !!! suddenly she clearly remembered how she had fainted ... n she sat up bolt upright, ignoring the headache n tiredness... yes! She fainted ... then...then oh no!... he brought her here... on her bed...n no! He ...he undressed her ! ...her hands jumped weakly over her back to check on her zipper n she gasped ... she was wearing a loose nighty...probably her mother's... she don't remember putting it on... ! she looked around in panic...she could barely see through the haze in her head , but she found her dress chucked away on a couch , n in her haste to reach it , she stepped painfully on the broken button ...she felt her head spinning again as she looked at it , remembering vaguely his touch over her cleavage ... she felt her head splitting into two as she grabbed on to her cot for support ...no! ... he didn't... she heard the door open n she jumped , shocked ...

*************************

'oh..u r up!... here have ur medicine ... ' she saw manjula thrusting some tablets n a glass of water into her hand ... she tried to talk... she needed to know... was it just fever that she was feeling weak , her body aching ... or was it bec... he... no! She couldn't complete her thought... 'drink...!' snapped manjula ... Pratigya sat down on the edge of the bed n took her medicine ... 'what did i tell u girl? Eh?... I told u not to tempt that boy ...!not now!... u will get all ur sweet time once u get to his house !... it was a good thing he didn't think of going all the way ...I was so worried , u see ...atfirst we thought everything was over ...but no!...he just indulged in some fun...that's all...u see, u have to be saved , even from him, till the marriage ... he had his fun though ... n if I didn't come n call u two on time , he might as well had gone all the way ...oh my god, he is such a horny boy ...' she said in a giggly voice...Pratigya felt mortified n angry ... she gripped her glass tightly , n for the first time in her life she contemplated killing ...him!... she knew he was a bad man, but this worse ! ... he tried to extract his pleasure from an unconscious girl !!! ...yeah, but ofcourse ... she was just another body ... a thing to him! Why would he care!!!!! ... what the hell r u thinking Pratigya? Why do u want him to care?... he tried to have his sinful way with u , even when u were out cold ...the thought that he actually did something to her while she was weak n unconscious was making her feel like spitting on him... vomiting on him...!..n she felt a jolt that even now she didn't feel leaches crawling up her skin like she felt at the mere sight of durjjan's sons...even after realising what he did to her ... she just felt angry...n hatred ...n disgust ...n hurt ...hurt? that he would stoop so low... ! ...but why the hell was she feeling hurt ? who was he ? who was he so that his disgusting action was hurting her?... pratigya gritted her teeth ...

'but this dress...?' she asked , her voice heavy with tiredness...'Oh, I changed u... the doc said u wanted lose clothing ...atleast until ur fever subsides...'... Pratigya sighed in relief ... ...well... he will pay for this ! she will show him that she is not an object for his pleasure ...! ... 'u r just pathetic , girl... ' snapped manjula , forcing her chin up ... ' u can't even handle him for what, 10 minutes ... he didn't really get down to the real thing n u r all fearful n out cold before that...n what? Fever? How pathetic ... I can't understand why he is after such a dead panicky chicken like u , girl ...i can't even imagine u trying to 'seduce ' him ...u will be thrown out of his room the first night itself ...if it was my daughter, she would have...' ... 'shut up...shut ...up...' bellowed pratigya , throwing the glass away ... manjula stepped back, shocked ...pratigya stood up , white hot rage rippling through her 'go away...leave ...' she shouted ... manjula looked at her in anger n came forward , gripping her hair n pratigya moaned in pain ...'look girl, don't give orders to me ! we will give orders n u will obey ! or else u know what will happen to ur dear mother...!' pratigya nodded, pain cutting through her head... manjula pushed her to the bed with a crude curse n left the room... pratigya fought back her tears, as she lay face down on her bed ... her life was certainly a nightmare ...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 02 July 2013 at 4:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2sanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.IbabithajDareDevil_VickYRenu111piyarapiyarirekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem - Chapter 41 Part 2 - page 2" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
me the first this time too... yuppy, great update dear... so P misunderstood him... however his mind wanted to cross the line, his heart controlled... she will understand it sooner...I hope...
Thank u... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Another great updateClap

Loved how their feelings are getting stronger for each other. Day Dreaming To me it seems that K will be the one to realize his love first.  Wink

Hope P realizes that K actually was helping her because the suit she had on was too tight.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2Renu111dhakarnpiyarapiyari

Hope2

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
loved it...Clap

rekrn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Interesting update Tongue
So pratigya misunderstanding k bt hopefully she realise soon...
Seems soon Krishna will admit his love Embarrassed
Update next soon di Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111rekrn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
nice one dhyna di ... Smilewith each update my excitment is double...Embarrassedupdate soon...Big smile

rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

me the first this time too... yuppy, great update dear... so P misunderstood him... however his mind wanted to cross the line, his heart controlled... she will understand it sooner...I hope...
Thank u... Hug

thanks babitha Big smile   part 2 coming soon Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111rekrnpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top