Jodha Akbar

Ruqaiya and Salima

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArViRiShBaLa

ArViRiShBaLa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
HiHug

Ruqaiya Begum was Akbar's first wife she was also Akbar's paternal uncle's daughter.She never gave birth to Akbar's child according to the history.She later played a crucial role in bringing Jahangir [Akdha's son]and Akbar close.

Salima Begum was the daughter of Akbar's paternal aunt.She was married to Bairam Khan who was in his fifties.After Bairam's death Akbar married her, and it is told that she also never gave birth to Akbar's child.
So my dear Akdhaians there is no need to worry.Jahangir [Akdha's son]will be Akbar's first child.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine001Dikshi92flamenco...SoniSona....yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ruqaiya and Salima" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
yes he has married twice bfore jodha but right now they has only mention abt ruqiya begam so we has to wait and see how and when Akbar marries this salima  .Confused

ArViRiShBaLa

ArViRiShBaLa

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes he has married twice bfore jodha but right now they has only mention abt ruqiya begam so we has to wait and see how and when Akbar marries this salima  .Confused

This is the greatest confusion either Bairam must have died before Akdha's wedding and Akbar must have married Salima before Jodha or Bairam must have died after Akdha's wedding and hence Salima must be his third wife...I am quite confusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flamenco

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
salima also will be shown as per what i have read in some articles

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArViRiShBaLaflamenco

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArViRiShBaLa

Originally posted by mayamagic

This is the greatest confusion either Bairam must have died before Akdha's wedding and Akbar must have married Salima before Jodha or Bairam must have died after Akdha's wedding and hence Salima must be his third wife...I am quite confusedConfusedConfused
yes that is wht the most confusion I would rather prefer bairam khan to die bfore akda marriage bocs It wont look good that he died after akda marriage and akbar still marry his wife even after jodha is there in his life  hope ekta goes the first way let him die first bcos I has heared she was his second wife, and jodha was third.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

enchantedMe

enchantedMe

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I don't know whether Bairam Khan dies or not but surely Akbar will take over his kingdom in totality and will send Bairam Khan for Mecca or something. He shouldn't be there during Akdha's marriage.

Autumn_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Autumn_Rose

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
She may have a miscarriage. 

Who is Prince Murad then..I don't get it. Excerpt from the Akbar-i-nama

THE AUSPICIOUS BIRTH OF PRINCE SHAH MURAD.

Inasmuch as the celestial fathers and the terrestrial mothers engage in making the Shahinshah successful, every spring a fresh flower blooms in the garden of fortune, and in every cycle an auspicious star emerges from the horizon of the Caliphate. When the Shahinshah, who is the progenitor of dominion and fortune, wished for noble children, the incomparable Deity displayed special liberality in granting this boon, and this daily-increasing favour, which is the great gift of heaven, came, one after another, as an adornment of H.M. New and powerful aids, which could succour sovereignty and buttress the Caliphate, arose, and showed to the four pillars of the world, and the six sides of the universe that God had granted to the Shahinshah the kingdoms of fortune together with all blessings and boons because he had no equal or similar among the sovereigns for dispositions and qualities and for devotion to what is right and for Divine worship. Among these blessings was this, that in this fortunate year, after the passing of fifty-two seconds (pul) of the night of Asman, the 27th Khirdad, Divine month, Thursday, 3 Mu?arram 978, 7 June 1570, 29Khirdad, of 1881, 492 Jalali Maliki, corresponding* to 17 Aban 939 of Yezdijird, 8 ?aziran 1881 Rumi, under Capricorn according to the Greek philosophers, and Sagittarius, according to the Indian sages, a noble son, in whose forehead the lights of high fortune were visible, appeared in the fortunate quarters ofShaikh Selim in Fat?pur. A new rose of the Caliphate bloomed. In a fortunate hour the name of that fortunate prince was inscribed in fortune's page as Shah Murad. In rejoicing for the rising of this star of fortune, great feasts were held, and largesses bestowed. The skirt of time was made heavy with the coin of success (murad).

http://persian.packhum.org/persian/main?url=pf%3Ffile%3D80501010%26ct%3D0

This is about Jehangir I guess http://persian.packhum.org/persian/main?url=pf%3Ffile%3D80501010%26ct%3D0

Edited by BreezeStar - 30 June 2013 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_onlyArViRiShBaLa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.