fav surya scene - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
umm .. my favourite one was that bulk cart in which SurYa spend their quality time with each other. 😉
there are many scenes i like in our serial..! but the most favourite one is when sandy comes late for the cinema and there wil be a little mood out for sooraj and sandy acts as if she had a tooth ache after eating the groundnuts and the upset sooraj shows his care for her..! awesum scene though there is no physical intimacy in that scene...it shows their real love between them which is so pure...😊
Plenty of scenes...the way they worked together during FB track and all of the ones during their earlier trip to Maasa's village. 
i like all surya scenes,esp seniors disliked surya scenes like hand romance😆.
Originally posted by inFan80

I am catching up with d old episodes of DABH😊 so with no second thoughts my fav scene is d one where oil spills on d floor in d sweet shop nd Sandy slips😉...Sooraj helps her😳...nd rest u all know na☺️...
Is there oil shortage in pushkar?why can't it happen again?😭
Tough to pick only one.

Singapore swimming pool scene and Sandhya's inspiration speech was unique.
I like all SURYA scenes but Daal baati choorma making scene is my all time favorite 😉
My favorite is the one in maasa's village where Sandhya was trying to go outside the locked room through a small opening, but in the end the cot broke, and Sandhya fell on top of Suraj, smearing Suraj's cheek with sindoor. That was a cute and lovely scene. ☺️