akbar already has a wife??? (Page 4)

Jily Goldie
Jily
Jily

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Originally posted by ARMANTHEBEST

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Did u see Jalal was thinking about someone else when he was sitting with his first wifey? He seems frustrated, and I am sure he was thinking about someone? Silly

i noticed too...god akbar needs to get his hormones checked

2nd marriage will be shown as a favor to khan baba. LOL it's sad that hia first wifey is trying to do everything to get his attention, but he is thinking of someone else. LOL don't be surprised if they show a scene where Akbar imaginig Jodha sitting nexr ro him, like an imaginary scene. Embarrassedtalking about that yt video..I am thinking we might see a scene like that. LOL

i would love that akbar imagines jodha...just like how a scene was shown where he took her away and they were together on a horse...

nice positive thinking...i was actually getting really mad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....

Seriallove Groupbie
Seriallove
Seriallove

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Pregnant strange for the story to head that way
sashashyam IF-Rockerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Look folks, you are all getting worked up for nothing. Kings in those days married several times for political reasons. Love was never in question. The Hindu kings could have many wives, and the Muslim ones were limited by their religion to four at a time, unless they divorced one and married one more.

Now as for Akbar, he must have been about 20 - he became Shahenshah at just 13 after the Emperor Humayun died in 1556. He would definitely have already been married - he mentions one Begum Rukiya when he talks to his mother Hamida Banu - and it would not be surprising  if his wife was expecting a child. He might have had other mistresses in his harem as well. These were the facts of life in those days with kings.

But as he himself tells Sharifudding, he has NEVER been in love with any of them. He thinks it is because he has no dil, but of course it is because he has not yet met the right girl, Jodha.

When he falls in love with her, he will finally realise what it means to belong to one person body and soul, and she will be the be all and end all of his life. It was the same with Shahjehan and Mumtaz Mahal later. This was so rare in a king, who had the world at his feet,  that it is truly remarkable, and much more admirable than in an ordinary person.

The last point. Salim, who later became  the Emperor Jahangir, was Jodha's son, and Akbar's only son. The mother of the heir apparent is the Malika-e-Hindustan. So there is no confusion there. All it means is that Rukiya's child was  a daughter.

So please do not get upset about Akbar's earlier marriage and even his having children with his other wives. These things were normal then and accepted by all the queens. But Jodha was the only one he loved. plus she was the mother of the heir.The other queens thus ranked automatically below her.

Does that make you all feel better?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_onlybaublesStar_girlsmile.sara...SoniSona....

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rehann

2 already?? n Jodha gonna be the third??ShockedShocked
so how she gonna be Malaika-e-hindustan???
uff this drama going to come with a full impact sazish between all those vamp...
why there so many vamp & villain?? even the good got high potential to turn evil...Ouch

I even heard on sbs that akbar's first wife is pregnant...

I dont know about others but i would hate to be someone's third wife after he has 2 and one is pregnant...

pregnant?? i would not say anything if he got a wife that married cause of alliance n he never touch her as he not love her... n that wife turn to be vamp cause of jealousy for Jodha... but pregnant??
that's crap!!Ouch

u got link for that segment??

The june 20 2013 sbs segment...

oh no this not a joke!!!
ruqaiya pregnant!! but i want first Akbar's baby from Jodha...Cry
but who knows... maybe she can pregnant but the end no one knows...
she mean n gonna be a vamp... maybe the baby not even akbar's...Shocked
lots of drama gonna unfold i guess...

but please just one wife not more...Ouch

i too wanted akbar's first child from jodha

i dont care how many wifes he has...as long as he doesnt love any one of them...

i also noticed how rajat wouldnt give any comments...maybe the child may not be his...

Guys chill...SmileSmileSmile

Did you remember Jalal said that he has thousand of ladies in his kingdom but he has never given his heart to anyone...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He just did it for a child for his kingdom...DeadDeadDead
neha_only Senior Member
neha_only
neha_only

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Look folks, you are all getting worked up for nothing. Kings in those days married several times for political reasons. Love was never in question. The Hindu kings could have many wives, and the Muslim ones were limited by their religion to four at a time, unless they divorced one and married one more.

Now as for Akbar, he must have been about 20 - he became Shahenshah at just 13 after the Emperor Humayun died in 1556. He would definitely have already been married - he mentions one Begum Rukiya when he talks to his mother Hamida Banu - and it would not be surprising  if his wife was expecting a child. He might have had other mistresses in his harem as well. These were the facts of life in those days with kings.

But as he himself tells Sharifudding, he has NEVER been in love with any of them. He thinks it is because he has no dil, but of course it is because he has not yet met the right girl, Jodha.

When he falls in love with her, he will finally realise what it means to belong to one person body and soul, and she will be the be all and end all of his life. It was the same with Shahjehan and Mumtaz Mahal later. This was so rare in a king, who had the world at his feet,  that it is truly remarkable, and much more admirable than in an ordinary person.

The last point. Salim, who later became  the Emperor Jahangir, was Jodha's son, and Akbar's only son. The mother of the heir apparent is the Malika-e-Hindustan. So there is no confusion there. All it means is that Rukiya's child was  a daughter.

So please do not get upset about Akbar's earlier marriage and even his having children with his other wives. These things were normal then and accepted by all the queens. But Jodha was the only one he loved. plus she was the mother of the heir.The other queens thus ranked automatically below her.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Thanx God kisi ko yah an par yaad aya k this is an historical fiction Jis Mae we can't change the facts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamStar_girl

...SoniSona.... IF-Sizzlerz
...SoniSona....
...SoniSona....

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Shyamala B.Cowsik

thank u so much for ur comment !! i just loved it !!  Embarrassed Thumbs UpClapclaps !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Akbar was married to ruqaiya already.Its a fact.Its not some masala Ek is putting.Though we do say certain fictitious stories can pe put up,or certain true facts can be omitted.such MAJOR facts cant be just skipped.jalal had many wives.period.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottisashashyamStar_girlflamenco

flamenco IF-Sizzlerz
flamenco
flamenco

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
 in jodha Akbar film Akbar was not shown married Confused but here it shown that Akbar was married and its true bcos moughal are allowed more than one wives

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index