Fan Fictions

Shades of Love #4: Arnav in Wonderland (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

Pavina

Pavina

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Omg i was waitin since ages for ur next fifty shades of love..
And wat a story it was??
And wat a coincidence it is tday aftrnun i was studyin abt schizophrenia n now i studied a beautiful story regarding the same..
So sanaya was a shadow of khushi that was imprinted in his mind...
And arnav is lucky that he found his love...
He cudnt hav got nicer nanny than her...
Anjali and neal were very supportive and loving..and arnav was such a hero..
I was worried whether dis story wil have khushi as jus his imaginatn or wil she b in real??
And it was real...
Such a cute tale...
Cant wait to read the next one..
Lovely lovely arshified tale

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shades of Love #4: Arnav in Wonderland (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
u have so beautifully brought out each phase of the situation!
amazing! it was so damm brilliant! i was engrossed till the end of the story! everything about it was awesome!

Edited by mastermagician - 30 June 2013 at 10:24am

ShikhaKhushi

Arshix144

IF-Dazzler

Arshix144

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
First of all I have to tell you that what you have just done deserves a standing ovation and a round of applause! So here I go:

Now on to the story, Shikha you have totally blown me away with this one. Who would be brave enough to bring the story of a schizophrenic patient into the fairy tale land and at the same time do full justice to the story and the characters. You did with such ease describing every single emotion he was going through, his paranoia, his pain, his family's concern for him, his own realization of his condition hence not wanting to get close to Khushi thinking she deserved better, just everything was handled brilliantly. Bravo ma'am for taking on such a challenging topic and turning Alice in the wonderland into something totally real yet sticking to what we all love that is a happy ending! 

Through this story we got to see a vulnerable Arnav that is usually very rare, a loving and caring sister, his imaginary friend Sanaya and Khushi. Love how you selected the name Sanaya so we couldn't help but picture Sanaya as Sanaya! That was very clever, heck everything about this story was so cleverly thought out and constructed. I am so damn impressed and proud of you again for this GEM! I won't ramble on and will simply tell you again that:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibisukeShikhaKhushi

smartgirl9009

Goldie

smartgirl9009

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
wowww...
that was awsm dear...simply hats off to u...
beautifully written with a perfect blend of fantasy n reality...
lovd it...
lovd it...
lovd it...
superbbb...Clap

ShikhaKhushi

chibisuke

chibisuke

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
First of all.. I am effing crazy! I almost missed out on such a beautiful story!!!

Second.. I am SO SORRY for being late!!!

And finally.. the story..

WOW!
Boy, am I glad I read it in one go!! I loved the way you maturely handled a topic like Schizophrenia. The correlation with one of my favorite fairytales was awesome, though I think I liked your story better.

Sanaya.. Oh! So he unconsciously named her Sanaya? And it was the same person as Khushi!!
For a moment, I was scared that Dr. Khushi Gupta was trying to fool him into getting better by pretending she was Sanaya.. but then, it was clear that wasn't the case..

I have seen so many people think they are not worthy of someone they love or worthy of someone who loves them, because of the way the world has judged them. It touched my heart to read Arnav going through such pain.. but then, Khushi made it all right!

Anjali and Neal.. can there be better relatives? Anjali was more than a sister.. Neal, more like a father, a brother, a friend- that he probably never had..

I absolutely loved your story, Shikha!!!
And I commend you highly, again, for portraying schizophrenia in such an intelligent manner!

LOVED THE STORY!!!

P.S.: The reference to Montreal was not unnoticed. LOL

ShikhaKhushi

SS88

IF-Dazzler

SS88

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
This is a really great story, Shikha. You've done a wonderful job with such a difficult subject. I was really surprised that his imagination conjured up Khushi, and then you explained. Obvioualy, his illness had started long before they moved to Boston. Speaking of mental illnesses, have you watched Kaarthik calling Kaartik? That was one of the very few movies that actually treat the subject well.

ShikhaKhushi

sana11

IF-Rockerz

sana11

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
loved how you twisted the concept and gave a lovely ending...
beautiful one Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

ShikhaKhushi

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I am speechless

ShikhaKhushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top