Fan Fictions

Shades of Love #4: Arnav in Wonderland - Page 3

Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg i was waitin since ages for ur next fifty shades of love..
And wat a story it was??
And wat a coincidence it is tday aftrnun i was studyin abt schizophrenia n now i studied a beautiful story regarding the same..
So sanaya was a shadow of khushi that was imprinted in his mind...
And arnav is lucky that he found his love...
He cudnt hav got nicer nanny than her...
Anjali and neal were very supportive and loving..and arnav was such a hero..
I was worried whether dis story wil have khushi as jus his imaginatn or wil she b in real??
And it was real...
Such a cute tale...
Cant wait to read the next one..
Lovely lovely arshified tale

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
u have so beautifully brought out each phase of the situation!
amazing! it was so damm brilliant! i was engrossed till the end of the story! everything about it was awesome!Edited by mastermagician - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I have to tell you that what you have just done deserves a standing ovation and a round of applause! So here I go:

Now on to the story, Shikha you have totally blown me away with this one. Who would be brave enough to bring the story of a schizophrenic patient into the fairy tale land and at the same time do full justice to the story and the characters. You did with such ease describing every single emotion he was going through, his paranoia, his pain, his family's concern for him, his own realization of his condition hence not wanting to get close to Khushi thinking she deserved better, just everything was handled brilliantly. Bravo ma'am for taking on such a challenging topic and turning Alice in the wonderland into something totally real yet sticking to what we all love that is a happy ending! 

Through this story we got to see a vulnerable Arnav that is usually very rare, a loving and caring sister, his imaginary friend Sanaya and Khushi. Love how you selected the name Sanaya so we couldn't help but picture Sanaya as Sanaya! That was very clever, heck everything about this story was so cleverly thought out and constructed. I am so damn impressed and proud of you again for this GEM! I won't ramble on and will simply tell you again that:

momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
that was awsm dear...simply hats off to u...
beautifully written with a perfect blend of fantasy n reality...
lovd it...
lovd it...
lovd it...
superbbb...👏
chibisuke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
First of all.. I am effing crazy! I almost missed out on such a beautiful story!!!

Second.. I am SO SORRY for being late!!!

And finally.. the story..

WOW!
Boy, am I glad I read it in one go!! I loved the way you maturely handled a topic like Schizophrenia. The correlation with one of my favorite fairytales was awesome, though I think I liked your story better.

Sanaya.. Oh! So he unconsciously named her Sanaya? And it was the same person as Khushi!!
For a moment, I was scared that Dr. Khushi Gupta was trying to fool him into getting better by pretending she was Sanaya.. but then, it was clear that wasn't the case..

I have seen so many people think they are not worthy of someone they love or worthy of someone who loves them, because of the way the world has judged them. It touched my heart to read Arnav going through such pain.. but then, Khushi made it all right!

Anjali and Neal.. can there be better relatives? Anjali was more than a sister.. Neal, more like a father, a brother, a friend- that he probably never had..

I absolutely loved your story, Shikha!!!
And I commend you highly, again, for portraying schizophrenia in such an intelligent manner!

LOVED THE STORY!!!

P.S.: The reference to Montreal was not unnoticed. 😆
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is a really great story, Shikha. You've done a wonderful job with such a difficult subject. I was really surprised that his imagination conjured up Khushi, and then you explained. Obvioualy, his illness had started long before they moved to Boston. Speaking of mental illnesses, have you watched Kaarthik calling Kaartik? That was one of the very few movies that actually treat the subject well.
sana11 thumbnail
loved how you twisted the concept and gave a lovely ending...
beautiful one 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that was beautifuly done shikha 😊 

truly magical that Sanaya who is a creation of Arnav's imagination truly becomes his love in the form of Khushi.

I have read such cases and how ppl struggle with their inner sub-conscious.

truly loved it.
arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awe Di! That was so sad! ButI loved the end! Plzzz update another fifty shades of love!
Crinklez thumbnail
Another amazing story. A vulnerable Arnav and devoted Di, it was sad what they had to go through and all she had to give up for her brother.