Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
We all agree SSLK is not what it used to be, what we loved. But question is, which change affected us most? For me, all the three things have contributed in me loosing interest in the serial. But what affected most is, Rajeev's role being chopped off from serial. Though I was not happy with him being paired with Gunjan, I never imagined the serial without him. To me, his role was as essential as Mayan & Rachna (definitely more than Vihaan). Without him, forum remains dull. No more fights between Rajna and Gunjeev fans LOL. I feel, even in that fight, there was life. Seems, Life of this forum went away with Rajeev. Confused

Please give your reason for your choice.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlluvbbatRangeelaamachar13manchaadiRJ2012brat2008SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What affected SSLK viewers most?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlbollyfoodmanchaadiRJ2012orianthiJShiv1gunjan7SandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Its first and the third ..But specially because of the 3rd reason .. as Riva said if he was there would have watched as there might be a single ray of hope .. well Now what i like in the serial is only Rachna .. but now so happy with that character either ..I dont have a single reason to watch the show now ... Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.linibollyfoodRangeelaaRJ2012manchaadiorianthi1gunjan7JShivbraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-.shona.

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Its the 1st & the 3rd option for me, but yeah my vote definitely goes to 3rs, Rajeev's dissapearance!

He was truly the life of the show & forums. He was my favorite character & I still remember how I used to fight for him LOL & after his exit, quit the forums, I am sure if he was still there in the show, I would've still taken out time & still visited forums regularly. With him, the life of Show & Forum is gone too. I really miss Rajeev & GunJeev sometimes! & my lovely friends here Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfoodRangeelaaRJ2012manchaadiJShiv1gunjan7-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

manchaadi

Goldie

manchaadi

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
It is 80% 3rd option and 20% 1st one. If Rajeev was there, we would have had that "hope" which we had for months even without getting a single scene of Rajeev! It is all over for we GunjeeviansConfusedand also for people who used to switch on tv at 7.30 with the hope of watching a different show for a breath of fresh air. 

Dunno what cvs are gonna do with Rachna's character now.. But the show as of now is all about getting married at early age, forget about studies for months, study cooking, please MIL and party, do house hold chores and Mayan Romance, a Little bit of Vina too..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfoodRJ2012JShivbraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

manchaadi

Goldie

manchaadi

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

Its the 1st & the 3rd option for me, but yeah my vote definitely goes to 3rs, Rajeev's dissapearance!

He was truly the life of the show & forums. He was my favorite character & I still remember how I used to fight for him LOL & after his exit, quit the forums, I am sure if he was still there in the show, I would've still taken out time & still visited forums regularly. With him, the life of Show & Forum is gone too. I really miss Rajeev & GunJeev sometimes! & my lovely friends here Hug

Miss you sandy.. Miss all the fun chats we all had in our ATUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012JShivbraich_gal-PrimaDonna-SandCastle.HashiBoo

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
People who had quit watching the show used to still peep into the forum. But no more after Rajeev's exit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manchaadiRJ2012JShivbraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
You should add another option: All of the Above

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaabollyfoodRJ2012manchaadiJShiv-PrimaDonna-SandCastle.HashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top