Savitri

Yash Pandit Out Of Revamped Savitri

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yash Pandit out of "revamped" Savitri; Amit Behl and Raj Arjun to play pivotal roles

Tellychakkar.com was the first to break the news about Life OK's fantasy based show travelling back in time with a major revamp on cards.. The story as we have mentioned earlier, will now move back to before the 1000 years era, wherein the protagonists Satyaveer, Damayanti and Rahukaal have not met each other.

With this, a brand new cast is all set to enter the revamped show. Firstly, we hear that Yash Pandit who essayed the role of Satya will no longer be part of the project anymore. In the story that dates back in time, Satyaveer is to be shown as a rough and tough warrior, and Yash Pandit according to the makers, will not suit the bill. Hence a replacement of the lead protagonist is on cards. However, Ridhi Dogra and Krip Suri will continue to essay the roles of Damayanti and Rahukaal respectively.

Another exclusive piece of information that we have got is that talented actor Amit Behl will essay the role of the Senapati in Damayanti's kingdom. He will be a positive character, a right hand of the king. Salil Ankola will continue to essay the role of the King Jay Singh, that is Damayanti's father.

Noted actor Raj Arjun who has films like Black Friday, Kaalo, Rowdy Rathore, Thaandavam and the recently released Shree has been finalized to play the character Chandaal Singh. He will be a negative character, who is the Vice- Senapati who aspires to become the King. He will go on to join hands with Rahukaal to fulfill his vicious plans.

When contacted, Amit Behl asked us to call later.

When contacted, Yash Pandit told us, "I am clueless about this development. In fact, in the opening episode of the show, I have portrayed the role of Veer, the warrior. Even though I do not have a physique to be a warrior, I would say I have the heart to fight like a one. Having said this, I have not been informed of such a development."

We also hear that Ashish Kapoor who was last seen in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage is one of the actors who have been approached to play the lead protagonist, Satyaveer.

We tried our best to reach Ashish Kapoor, but he did not answer our calls.

Watch this space for more exclusive updates on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
If this is true i want RaQesh to play the part of Veer/Satya. 
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know: a lot of people were saying that Ridhi & Krip's performance was overpowering Yash's performances...so I am not surprised here & if its true he will be missed..😕, Chalo let's see who the replacement is- in any case we r loyal to the show & gud luck to it ðŸ˜Š!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
We've said from the beginning, Yash is ok as Satya but as Veer, the role does not suit him. And Ridhi has overshadowed him in all their scenes together. I would love it if RaQesh gets to play Satya/Veer. He and Ridhi are amazing together and their chemistry is so natural.

Looks like the CVs are going to show the past in indepth and RK has a partner in crime who looks like too  😆 

If it is true, then all the best to Yash.

Sonu2510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

We've said from the beginning, Yash is ok as Satya but as Veer, the role does not suit him. And Ridhi has overshadowed him in all their scenes together. I would love it if RaQesh gets to play Satya/Veer. He and Ridhi are amazing together and their chemistry is so natural.

Looks like the CVs are going to show the past in indepth and RK has a partner in crime who looks like too  😆 

If it is true, then all the best to Yash.

yea Yash has a chocolate boy look which probably would not suit the character of Veer..lol yup they look amazing together too...but let's see it will be a tad difficult to have some1 opposite RK or with the equal valor...not being bias Fiz don't give me that look ehe, but especially some1 in a 1000 yr old setting: the warrior like actor is a must...

Is it me Fiz or most actors these days look like chocolate/ lover boys more than he-men?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu2510

yea Yash has a chocolate boy look which probably would not suit the character of Veer..lol yup they look amazing together too...but let's see it will be a tad difficult to have some1 opposite RK or with the equal valor...not being bias Fiz don't give me that look ehe, but especially some1 in a 1000 yr old setting: the warrior like actor is a must...

Is it me Fiz or most actors these days look like chocolate/ lover boys more than he-men?

Whoever it is will be opposite Ridhi. Its Savitri/Damyanti who is fighting RK. So the guy has to look good with Ridhi.
I can just imagine RaQesh as a warrior. We have imagined him as one since the start of the show  😳     😉   😆

If they look like chocolate boys then thats the role they are playing.

Sonu2510 thumbnail

Whoever it is will be opposite Ridhi. Its Savitri/Damyanti who is fighting RK. So the guy has to look good with Ridhi.
I can just imagine RaQesh as a warrior. We have imagined him as one since the start of the show  😳     😉   😆

If they look like chocolate boys then thats the role they are playing.

Yea true but then it's like that guy will be RK's competition u kno, some1 who RK will hate because he will be Savitri's lover...

Hmmm Fiz, I c that ðŸ˜‰ lol...

I just wonder how the revamp will come about since every1 is headed 2 Taradwar right now...new samachar: ill write in other threads lol
FIZK6 thumbnail
The revamps supposed to happen on 7th July, according to article. Thats next week.
They're all headed for fifth Dwar this week so that will most likely be over this week too. And the flashbacks should happen after that. Its a fantasy so anythings possible.

Sonu2510 thumbnail

The revamps supposed to happen on 7th July, according to article. Thats next week.
They're all headed for fifth Dwar this week so that will most likely be over this week too. And the flashbacks should happen after that. Its a fantasy so anythings possible.

Yea I read also..fingers crossed! ðŸ˜Š It will b a hectic last few episodes...m just wondering how the transition will happen: it will b interesting 2 watch! Fiz: we'll see the stories in the flashbacks!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu2510

Yea I read also..fingers crossed! ðŸ˜Š It will b a hectic last few episodes...m just wondering how the transition will happen: it will b interesting 2 watch! Fiz: we'll see the stories in the flashbacks!!

I know, its what we've been waiting for. No w we need to know who the new Veer is as he will be important too.