Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Whats ur favorite episode before the marriage???
I love all of the especially Epi no. 84... Where Khushi tells Arnav about her parent and the stuff she is scared from!!! :))

Share yours... :))

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goodluck1Arshi2gthr4evrkunuarshiPrim_123basbnishu_shornaMesmerizingSanzstg1Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur fav epi????" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishu_shorna

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu_shorna

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
A single episode can't b chosen...but I really love the episodes from Payash engagement to misunderstanding...except the snake's parts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunuarshi-MissBoiiVamp-stg1

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu_shorna

A single episode can't b chosen...but I really love the episodes from Payash engagement to misunderstanding...except the snake's parts...
@bold-- True!!! :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goodluck1stg1nishu_shorna

basb

IF-Rockerz

basb

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
TOO HARD TO CHOOSE ONE BECAUSE ITS OUR IPK
I LOVE THE EPISODE 127 WHERE KHUSHI TELLS ABOUT HER ENGAGEMENT TO ARNAV ITS JUST FAB THAT OUR SARUN ACTION AS ARSHI
MISSING IPK AND SARUN Cry 

Edited by basb - 29 June 2013 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
can't choose yaar because its so difficult all the scenes including the sheetal track there is something which made us hook on the tv from 8 to 8.30 from june 2011 to nov 2012

stg1

MesmerizingSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
khushi trapped in the building that was about to collapse (the construction site scenes)
it was the episode from which i started watching ipk

stg1

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
how can i possibly choose, i love all of them!! but a couple that stood out were the episode where asr finds out khushi's an orphan and learns to say sorry just for her, awesome scene and so beautiful too, and the one where arnav thinks khushi's hurt, chases after the ambulance, and is so relieved and so angry when he finds her safe Day Dreaming

Arshi2gthr4evr

Arshi2gthr4evr

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
First teri meri dance epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.