Are u ready 4 the next torture???

Posted: 10 years ago
Sulatn promised Meera tht he will bring Aryan soon! so friends next is Aryan's entry I mean his torture! He will irritate RK n of course us! I like tht kid earlier but now I cant handle his presence because he will stick to Madhu & irritate us!🤢🤢
Are u ready 4 the next torture??? & I guess Sullu will also bring his pyaare Kaka 4 taking care of Aryan!😡🤢
i quit MB...till this crappy track is over
Originally posted by PriyaLuvMishal

He is a cute kid yaar😛
I know as I said I liked him earlier but he keep sticking to Madhu
Originally posted by EternalFrission

Good fatti! even I m irritated frm this crap but lets see how long will it take to over this crap track!
No yaar already it is boring like hell sullu,his mom and now
that boring kid I hate dr
I want to stop watch this show but rishbala r not living me
Only watching for dvd
 PH and Channel ;Reason for Madhu and R.K to sleep  in  separate rooms. Get 
Bhindie pie .Madhu will sleep with him and cook him bhindi. Sultan's family is complete with madhu. R.K is namesake husband  an accident happened under audience pressure. Yield to the pressure get them married and show what you always wanted to show. hell with rishbala fans.
Originally posted by subashni

PH and Channel ;Reason for Madhu and R.K to sleep  in  separate rooms. Get 
Bhindie pie .Madhu will sleep with him and cook him bhindi. Sultan's family is complete with madhu. R.K is namesake husband  an accident happened under audience pressure. Yield to the pressure get them married and show what you always wanted to show. hell with rishbala fans.

I cant tolerate this bhindiepie! 1st sullu n then Meera n now this n hey Rishbala marriage was a smart move by CVs but they have destroy their show by showing this sullu track!
Originally posted by vini12

No yaar already it is boring like hell sullu,his mom and now
that boring kid I hate dr
I want to stop watch this show but rishbala r not living me
Only watching for dvd
agree n same here! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by taraka2005

???
Originally posted by EternalFrission

same..i read WUs and then decide whether to watch the episode onlyn or not...for instance today i will watch the epi as rishbala cleared the misunderstanding between them and romanced😳😳...otherwise i keep my sanity by watching the old episodes😳😆😉