Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shana0127

depends on the twist ...now she knows saaras well and what he is

i feel she will wait for him but then will be forced into  an unhappy marriage due to which she will never be able to forgive saras

I think it would make it far more exciting if she is angry and unforgiving (at first anyway). I would not expect any self-respecting woman to just understand and forgive.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

Question is will Forum forgive Kumud? For not 'understanding' a lost/traumatised Saras 'mistakenly' forfeiting her and Kumud not waiting for him...and caving in??  

I think from todays reaction, they will be forgiving of Kumud. How can they not?
*Reemz* thumbnail
I'll reply to the rest together in one answer. 

I agree the situation was different back then. She didn't know him or his situation but by this point, he has promised her a lot. She gave in to him completely- emotionally, soulfully & physically. After all that, what does she get? A phone call from Saras to say the marriage is over. I will be really shocked if she is able to forgive him so easily no matter how much she feels his pain. For all Kumud knows, she had got Saras out of his shell and made him a happy man. 
Edited by *Reemz* - 10 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think from todays reaction, they will be forgiving of Kumud. How can they not?

Wait reemz...drama is not over yet. Let's see how she fares (in forum) when once, racing Saras strives hard to reach, only to find her vermillion with Sindoor and him red with oozing blood. This time, she not even reacting!

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I usually don't comment on the forum, but yesterday's episode compelled me to write something! Jennifer was utterly fabulous in depicting the shock, grief and anger of a woman who has been abandoned on the altar by the man she loves. Absolutely class act!👏

I can see where the sympathy for Saras comes from...most of the audience is comprised of women and they probably feel very sorry for the motherless boy who cannot deal with the demons of his past. I honestly don't see the character in that way. Everyone has something in their past to deal with...you don't go about ruining other people's lives to combat our own sorrows.

Saras is doing exactly that. In the first instance, when he refused to marry Kumud, what he did was in someway morally correct...he knew his life was messed up and that he wouldn't be able to fulfill a relationship like a marriage and that is why he refused to marry Kumud. Bravo! He actually saved her life from being ruined. But now, the circumstances are completely different! He not only proposed marriage to her in front of both their families, they actually had an affair...he slept with her, he promised to marry her...and now just a day before the wedding, he is dumping her, without any thought about how she was going to cope with everything.😕

And what is worse is that, he is doing it in such a cowardly manner...breaking up his wedding with Kumud over the phone...instead of being man enough to confront her family and tell them directly.

Does he respect his love and relationship with Kumud so little, that he thinks telling her that its all over the phone will suffice? And this when, Kumud clearly tells him that she is ready to wait till whatever is going on in his life gets over...he still prefers to dump her, without giving any valid explanation!

Why Kumud? Any woman in her place would be livid with a man like that! And would most definitely not forgive him.

The fact that she would be forced into an unwanted marriage because of what Saras did and that marriage would turn out to be bad, will probably contribute more to her bitterness and anger.

Kumud is not like Saras...she is expressive, where he is reserved, she is outspoken, where he is measured, she is emotionally volatile, where he is emotionally cold. Her anger will be very upfront and all over the place...when she confronts Saras...else, I think she will be withdrawn and heartbroken, especially when she gets married to someone else.
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
She's not forgiving him by any means, and she will consider the lively Kumud is dead with his rejection and she will chose to be silent.
mandygill thumbnail
her love for him will never die, she will never be able to see him in pain..when saras realizes his mistake and comes back, she will sense that he still loves her, but by the time he returns it will be too late, she will be already married to pramad..just like paro she will take the candle of their love in her heart to her sasural...she might take saras's first pot that he made to keep her love alive in her memories..she will  be angry but will forgive him later, but will never be able to marry him because she will never leave her sasural especially her father in law who will be dependent on her more than his own son!
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she will but not any time soon
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

@ Reemz,
Have you checked 'superb' logics doing rounds in the forum! Sooner than even expected😲...and now I am all curious, what will be on expected date?...the day when crimson spreads over both; sindoor vermillion and blood's red. And tide turns on the other.

HameshaAKela thumbnail
I think at this point, Kumud will be incapable of being angry, it will be more like she is shattered. I think somewhere Kumud will understand the reasons behind Saras coming to a decision like this, but that wouldn't stop her from being devastated. She literally created happiness in Saras's life. Its hard when everything just falls apart at once. She would be able to forgive him, and she will always love him. But will she ever be able to trust him, and go back to him is the question. Kumud gave herself to Saras, and it seems like he just left her. JSG & Gautam were brilliant yesterday!