Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! (Page 624)

Post Reply New Post

Page 624 of 1601

.JustaDream

IF-Stunnerz

.JustaDream

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
you guys are talking senti senti talks abt KaSh :(
its making me miss them even moree :( i knw we pretend to hate KaSh! but inside in our heart they is soft corner for them! :( WHO ALWAYS say tht KaSh we love you no matter whatt :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetDesire--Aliya--Ri.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! (Page 624)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the one who wants desire from me is here - Sri Blushing</font>

]=))] Arent you obsessed by that in particular???? Tongue
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">maybee :P</font>

I can See that very well Tani. =))

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Originally posted by -ialwayswill-

Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

You know I've always been a lover of intense tracks and the hot headed villainous guys or amazing romance where as KaSh were soft, subtle, beautiful and it had been something really opposite and yet I fell for them, HARD. I think its because they're so natural, so beautiful. They didn't need a scene filled of tears, and emotions andintensity, or aggression, melodrama or too mushy romance to show chemistry, their chemistry was soo natural. Just Armaan looking into her eyes and the soft shy smile she gave and the way she lowered her head, and that guy, that player who've had it all smiled and his eyes twinkled seeing it, and the way they held hands and those soft kisses he gave on her forehead meant more than any any kiss ever in that show. They didn't even needed to put effort to show it <3 They were just made to fit together.
Can you believe WE, WE who hate KaSh are KaShing today. We're still here, because no matter what, no matter what they did to us, how much we suffered, how much we lost, we will always be in love with KaSh. Deep down, you will always sigh when you will KaSh with a fellow KaShian or just watch Aurpaas scene or S-e-i. Because that's what they are. They did that to us. WE fell hard in love with them. They are our first loves and we can never ever forget them. Fully. 

I dunno how much this hurts to admit..but yes!!! I may say 1000 curses to them, but let anyone outside the fandom say that,..i feel like slaughtering them...after years of hopelessness..have shedding tears...they are still somewhere a part of us, and they are there forever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx-Ri.

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .JustaDream

Ohh achaa! its been so long i dnt make any vm! my last one is KaSh aashiqui2 trailer Ermm

Let me see!! :O :O

Btwww, you use SV for making avis?? Confused

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Originally posted by -ialwayswill-

Originally posted by -Aliya-

your right. word for word. but indian telly creatives are ridiculous for plotlines. they can't think of shit all so they do FILLER scenes which is EXACTLY what they did with ArSh Censored they do all the scenes that every single indian telly does..some mills and boon inspired scene in some isolated hut/jungle, dupattas flying everywhere, the 'comedy' scenes, pointless and downright annoying dance sequences (papa jag jayage), the dhanno seq was such a WASTE of what could have been a very good episode with MJHT cast being there but nooo. why would they ever grab a great opportunity?! and so much more.
Aliya, ArSh was pathetic excuse for giving fans what they wanted. they were in SO much pressure they just did that for the sake of it. there was no storyline, no sense in ArSh. Let's please forget about ArSh, because i will get damn angry if we start. Let's stay at AR. Ouch

i can't even begin my hatred for the ArSh track. I remember talking about this wt Aliya before LOL Honestly I was STOKED when Shilpa came back but right when i saw that outfit she was wearing ( can we just talk about how stupid her outfits were),  I knew smth was up. But whatever man, past is past and like Vaishu said, let's stick wt AR :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya--KaShti--SweetDesire-aartipartyyasmaanixx

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Originally posted by SilentSilver

Movie nahi dekha kya, my Pati had a FREAKING HELIPAD IN HIS BACKYARDROFLROFLROFL
while your pati was cribbing about international calls expenses ROFLROFL

TOH Angry jo kuch tumhara pati ka hai! woh mere pati ka hone wala hai! Cool

dear its all in my name now, and I ai;nt giving anything to anyoneEmbarrassedROFLROFL

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

you guys are talking senti senti talks abt KaSh :(
its making me miss them even moree :( i knw we pretend to hate KaSh! but inside in our heart they is soft corner for them! :( WHO ALWAYS say tht KaSh we love you no matter whatt :(

oh no no...
I hate them with all might! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top