Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! (Page 623)

Post Reply New Post

Page 623 of 1601

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

your right. word for word. but indian telly creatives are ridiculous for plotlines. they can't think of shit all so they do FILLER scenes which is EXACTLY what they did with ArSh Censored they do all the scenes that every single indian telly does..some mills and boon inspired scene in some isolated hut/jungle, dupattas flying everywhere, the 'comedy' scenes, pointless and downright annoying dance sequences (papa jag jayage), the dhanno seq was such a WASTE of what could have been a very good episode with MJHT cast being there but nooo. why would they ever grab a great opportunity?! and so much more.
Aliya, ArSh was pathetic excuse for giving fans what they wanted. they were in SO much pressure they just did that for the sake of it. there was no storyline, no sense in ArSh. Let's please forget about ArSh, because i will get damn angry if we start. Let's stay at AR. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-aartipartyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! (Page 623)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Originally posted by asmaanixx

It's impossible to say goodbye to KaSh. You can claim to hate them, or have moved on but the fact still remains that at one point in your life you loved them. And that will never go away. You will always end up looking back and remembering all the reasons why you fell in love with them in the first place. It does not matter if you feel angry or sad about it because what matters is that the first emotion that you felt was love. And that is the most important thing of all. What KaSh made us feel was love above all.
exactly tum ne meri dil ke baat kehdi 

-ialwayswill-asmaanixx

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the one who wants desire from me is here - Sri Blushing</font>

]=))] Arent you obsessed by that in particular???? Tongue
maybee :P

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

If they started showing natural shows they won't get TRPS because Indian viewers love alot of melodrama and that dhadhan dhadan and stuff but sometimes I think its because they were introduced to it only. If such shows are completely finished and real, natural, seasonal and more subtle shows, with no saas bahu dramas and various genres, unique topics are introduced they'll have to give it a go and they might love it?

THAT's the thing..the audience wants the same old stuff, they are not eager to see something that is new, that is different and it SUCKS!!! ALL good shows, which had potential gets destroyed cause of this very thingDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

If they started showing natural shows they won't get TRPS because Indian viewers love alot of melodrama and that dhadhan dhadan and stuff but sometimes I think its because they were introduced to it only. If such shows are completely finished and real, natural, seasonal and more subtle shows, with no saas bahu dramas and various genres, unique topics are introduced they'll have to give it a go and they might love it?

I honestly don't understand the TRP system. It's just a dhabba found in some homes in just ONE region out of ALL of India. So, firstly they have to get rid of that. Next, they should start looking at what the international viewers want. They should start monitoring what show is popular overseas and what makes it click. Because right now the younger audience is just fed up of all this melodrama. It's only the older generation that is so used to it. The younger generation is in search of something that they can actually relate to.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill--Aliya-shewolf.MaybeSomeday...aartipartyy

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Everyone ia tooo senti. #LongLongPosts

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill--SweetDesire-shewolf.aartipartyyasmaanixx

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Originally posted by -ialwayswill-

You know I've always been a lover of intense tracks and the hot headed villainous guys or amazing romance where as KaSh were soft, subtle, beautiful and it had been something really opposite and yet I fell for them, HARD. I think its because they're so natural, so beautiful. They didn't need a scene filled of tears, and emotions andintensity, or aggression, melodrama or too mushy romance to show chemistry, their chemistry was soo natural. Just Armaan looking into her eyes and the soft shy smile she gave and the way she lowered her head, and that guy, that player who've had it all smiled and his eyes twinkled seeing it, and the way they held hands and those soft kisses he gave on her forehead meant more than any any kiss ever in that show. They didn't even needed to put effort to show it <3 They were just made to fit together.
Can you believe WE, WE who hate KaSh are KaShing today. We're still here, because no matter what, no matter what they did to us, how much we suffered, how much we lost, we will always be in love with KaSh. Deep down, you will always sigh when you will KaSh with a fellow KaShian or just watch Aurpaas scene or S-e-i. Because that's what they are. They did that to us. WE fell hard in love with them. They are our first loves and we can never ever forget them. Fully. 

you guys are taking the words right out of my mouth. beautifully said. kashing with my fellow kashians will always make me dig out the hardocre kashian buried deep within me which is why i have full faith that if kash did ever come back, we would fall right back into the cycle or crazy riots and cyclones that has made this AT, a home that we have always come back to whenever we felt the need to take out our random KaSh outburst

i think thats why KaSh were perfect as AR. they had fitted into the youthfulness that was meant to be Dill Mill Gayye. but once that left, they tried to fill it with everything that Rida stated above and it turned from a fresh show aimed at young people to a flaming saas bahu drama type that just aggravated everyones brain cells.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill--SweetDesire-MaybeSomeday...asmaanixx

-ialwayswill-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ialwayswill-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
They were on for 9 months, Can you believe that? Just NINE MONTHS and they CREATE THIS. I mean honestly, i think if they actually had a proper season wala series with same cast and directors, IT WOULD HAVEBEEN PARADISE!

-Aliya-asmaanixx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top