Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanju_ thank you so much hun! <3 i don't think there are people who have thoughts about restrictions because lol what's the point of marrying someone who is an actor if you're not gonna let him/her do their work :P a lot of us have moved past the conflicts between the fangroups now & we wanted to end on a good note ;) thank you again for dropping by :D
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really going to miss everyone here in Heaven and because that i was not really here in heaven
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sanju_

Hey guys!!

I am not that active on IF anymore but I heard about your celebration...so I logged in just to congratulate you guys...lots of wishes and congratulations to you guys for completing such a milestone...it's really amazing and I am sure you guys are really happy and excited too...just wanted to congratulate you guys..the love, affection you guys have for KaSh is terrific!!! and I really hope that you guys get to see your fav couple onscreen one more time and yes, this time with a complete story!!

I hope this isn't offending at all but I hope you guys don't think KSG's wife is restricting KSG from working with Shilpa anymore because if that was the case, KSG wouldn't have suggested Shilpa's name for his telfilm as well as for one of the characters in Qubool Hai..I probably shouldn't have mentioned this but I think Jennifer has been treated really unfairly for no fault of her...I am not her craziest fan like before but what is unfair is unfair and I just wanted this issue to end!!

anyway heartiest congratulations once again guys...I am glad we are able to forget the past and move on in a good terms...good luck to all of you😊

Thats so sweet from you Sanju! Thank you :)
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiebee2002

Yeh I do girls I have it deactivated for now but pm me your id's or maybe I will once im done with this exam I will reactivate it  and I will add you :)

okay btw when are ur exams ending?
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tani I will take out time and read them all properly for now I have to go girls! Thought of takin a 15 min break and its almost an hour lolzzz

Takecare everyone and perhaps one of you can construct a meeting spot(thread) on IF after heaven is shut
SugarDream thumbnail
Roma. do that whenever you have much time now i dont think it would be good when you have exams hun! theheh

byeee and take care
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSexyDevil

okay btw when are ur exams ending?

by this fall juliet😃 *muah 

and then u and me sailing together eating crepes with vanilla icecream topped with chocolate syrup and fresh diced strawberries😃
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiebee2002

by this fall juliet😃 *muah 

and then u and me sailing together eating crepes with vanilla icecream topped with chocolate syrup and fresh diced strawberries😃

yummyyy 
awww i luv u😳
SugarDream thumbnail
Bharti. hast du shilpa's Audio message gehoert ich meine unsere ankireddyEdited by -SweetDesire- - 10 years ago
romiebee2002 thumbnail
byeee tcc tani <3 I shaLL reunite with ya soon ;)