KaSh Heaven #1000: WE CAME, WE SAW, WE CONQUERED! - Page 455

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

I am the only one who has the newest Version of sony vegas 😆 

TANIII :D
Which one u have?

weren't we talking about this just yesterday saying no matter how much we say we hate KaSh, we still have a place for them somewhere deep down in our hearts.
The fact that KaSh was not only a jodi for 18 years olds or 20 year olds also made them so special. Honestly, even when I was 12 or 13, I was mesmerized by KaSh. I still stood up and danced the day the SEI sequence premiered or squealed when Armaan pretended to be the pizza guy. Whether your 9 or 29, it doesn't matter. A KaSh fan is a KaSh fan. Even though there was SO MUCH going on behind the scenes of DMG, good or bad, KaSh will always be the first love that I've ever had. One of my first otps and first couples I ever grew to love<3
Originally posted by -GoogleWithMe-

Those were the days.

❤️
Originally posted by -Aliya-

your right. word for word. but indian telly creatives are ridiculous for plotlines. they can't think of shit all so they do FILLER scenes which is EXACTLY what they did with ArSh 🤬 they do all the scenes that every single indian telly does..some mills and boon inspired scene in some isolated hut/jungle, dupattas flying everywhere, the 'comedy' scenes, pointless and downright annoying dance sequences (papa jag jayage), the dhanno seq was such a WASTE of what could have been a very good episode with MJHT cast being there but nooo. why would they ever grab a great opportunity?! and so much more.
Aliya, ArSh was pathetic excuse for giving fans what they wanted. they were in SO much pressure they just did that for the sake of it. there was no storyline, no sense in ArSh. Let's please forget about ArSh, because i will get damn angry if we start. Let's stay at AR. 
Originally posted by asmaanixx

It's impossible to say goodbye to KaSh. You can claim to hate them, or have moved on but the fact still remains that at one point in your life you loved them. And that will never go away. You will always end up looking back and remembering all the reasons why you fell in love with them in the first place. It does not matter if you feel angry or sad about it because what matters is that the first emotion that you felt was love. And that is the most important thing of all. What KaSh made us feel was love above all.
exactly tum ne meri dil ke baat kehdi 
Originally posted by -KaShti-

]=))] Arent you obsessed by that in particular???? 😛
maybee :P
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

If they started showing natural shows they won't get TRPS because Indian viewers love alot of melodrama and that dhadhan dhadan and stuff but sometimes I think its because they were introduced to it only. If such shows are completely finished and real, natural, seasonal and more subtle shows, with no saas bahu dramas and various genres, unique topics are introduced they'll have to give it a go and they might love it?

THAT's the thing..the audience wants the same old stuff, they are not eager to see something that is new, that is different and it SUCKS!!! ALL good shows, which had potential gets destroyed cause of this very thing🤢
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

If they started showing natural shows they won't get TRPS because Indian viewers love alot of melodrama and that dhadhan dhadan and stuff but sometimes I think its because they were introduced to it only. If such shows are completely finished and real, natural, seasonal and more subtle shows, with no saas bahu dramas and various genres, unique topics are introduced they'll have to give it a go and they might love it?

I honestly don't understand the TRP system. It's just a dhabba found in some homes in just ONE region out of ALL of India. So, firstly they have to get rid of that. Next, they should start looking at what the international viewers want. They should start monitoring what show is popular overseas and what makes it click. Because right now the younger audience is just fed up of all this melodrama. It's only the older generation that is so used to it. The younger generation is in search of something that they can actually relate to.
Everyone ia tooo senti. #LongLongPosts